• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rygar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi Pinsiders,

I'm hoping someone can provide some guidance. I was playing my Creech when the spring on the left flipper came loose. I lifted the playfield and reattached it, and now have a host of problems.

When switching on the game, I get an error message to "check Switch F2 - R Flipper Button" (I received that earlier today, but the flipper seemed fine except it wouldn't advance the P-A-R-K lamps). Now there's a bunch not working: Trough (hear it engaging, but too weak to spit the ball out to play), Outhole (also too weak to push ball), Bumpers (dead), Flippers (dead).

I'm fairly new, so I'm hoping it's a fuse or something simple like that. However, I'm thinking it's probably something more complicated. I'm at a loss, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Sounds like a fuse, go into coil test mode and hit start at each failing coil and it will tell you which fuse its linked to.

#3 10 years ago

Have you checked all,of your connections on the boards ? You said it was playing fine before you lifted it ? Maybe there was some wires that pulled a little when doing so . I would also check you fuses

#4 10 years ago

Hi Driz,

I ran the Solenoid tests, and was able to hear each item make a sound. I also ran the "Flipper Coil" tests, and those were completely dead. When hitting start during the test, I get cryptic messages like:

Blu Vio Blu Yel J902-13 J901-8 F904 3 Amp S.B. Drives Q4-12-20

Does this mean anything?

#5 10 years ago

Wiring - wire colors, connector J902, pin 13 and connector J901, pin 8, fuse F904. transistors that are driving the coil Q4, 12 and 20.
Check the fuses on the fliptronic board (the one on the upper left corner of the backbox).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 24.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-host-of-issues-with-my-cftbl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.