(Topic ID: 205162)

Tech help needed - Zaccaria DR near Sac

By EEE

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

take all the connectors off the left side of the PS board. there is a connector on the bottom right corner. Check the voltages on that connector. All in AC.

From right to left. (i'm going from memory so the color order might be a little wrong)

2 red wires should be around 175 v
2 brown 11 v
2 yellow (?) 11 v
2 Blue 45 v
then the white and green have to be measured one to each color. So one green and measure the 2 whites. Then the other green and both whites

should be 7v on all.

If that checks out. Then check the voltage out . top left connector. Make sure those values are good. (don't know the order of those off the top of my head. but I know pin 4 from the bottom is 5V.

neo

#5 6 years ago

also, if you don't have a manual. download it from daves site. zaccaria-pinball.com. or IPDB.org.

There is a section that shows every connector, and what voltages and wire colors each pin has. Very easy to read. Very easy to follow. Manuals are usually 5 versions of the same manual just in different languages. So just go to the english section.

1 week later
4 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-help-needed-zaccaria-dr-near-sac?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.