Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by clone97
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flake49.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Purchased a Getaway pinball and shopped it out and no have issues with GI lighting. Compounded the issue by trying to alligator clip a 7 led light strip which now seems to have shorted a whole line of GI lighting daisy chained together. Also now have a switch error showing in the test mode on switch 74. I can work mechanical issues but elrctrical is beyond me. I work 6 days a week right now and don't have time to research the issues.

If you live in the greater St. Louis area and do service calls please contact me.

618-920-2880

Thanks,

Jon

#3 9 years ago

Thanks Chris...I've purchased from chuck in the past but wasn't sure he did this kind of thing on machines he doesn't sell. I'll contact him.

Thanks

#5 9 years ago

Well clone come fix it for me. I'll buy you a bottle of fine scotch.

#7 9 years ago

Now your talking Fred. Nothing better than a fine cigar and a glass of good scotch. Come visit your long lost relatives in STL

Actually I got a guy here on pinside coming to help me out tomorrow hopefully (weather pending). Hopefully I'll be all up and running by tomorrow sometime.

#11 9 years ago

No another guy I had been conversing with here regarding a possible purchase of a getaway awhile back called me this morning. He's familiar with the game. I was going to call Chuck later today but this guy called this morning and seems reasonable. Besides, gives me a chance to meet someone else in the area whose a pinballer.

#13 9 years ago

well I had the power off actually. It went out after I turned it on. From what I understand....now anyways....with LEDs you have to actually match + and -. My wires were yellow going to the GI socket and from what I could tell not marked as positive or negative....but didn't look that hard. So its possible I hooked the clips on the wrong ends of the GI socket. I'm hoping all I've done is blow a fuse but I now have a switch error on switch 74 showing up in test mode that wasn't there before this happened.....not sure what to make of that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 20.00
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

4,025 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 72.50
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
$ 19.00
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flake49.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-help-in-greater-stl-needed-on-getaway-hs2?tu=Flake49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.