Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I have a Williams Cyclone machine in Stow, Ohio in need of repair. All four displays are not currently working. Also every time we turn the machine on, it shows adjustment failure. This causes a factory reset and all our saved data and options are gone. We thought new batteries would fix it but that did not and we are wondering if the battery box is somehow bad. We also have trouble with the Ferris Wheel getting stuck but that seems to be a very common issue. It generally starts working fine after it has been powered on and played for a while. This is not as important to fix or trouble shoot as we can deal with this issue. Looking for someone to come fix it. We also have an OXO EM by Williams that has a lot of problems if you can fix that too. The Cyclone machine is our main priority though. Thanks. Eric

#2 4 months ago

Isn’t there a guy on here

Fattdirk?

Is he up your way? I thought I read he does repairs.

#3 4 months ago

This place holds tournaments less than 50 miles from Stow. Try contacting them for a suggestion.
http://superelectric.tv/ SUPERELECTRICPINBALLPARLOR at GMAIL

#4 4 months ago

Fattdirk to the rescue

#5 4 months ago

I have contacted fattdirk in the past to inquire about fame repairs and he said he no longer does it!! Seems like he was in it and then out and back in and then out again. I do have a number for a guy in the Akron area 330-608-5592. Name is dan. I suggest maybe giving him a call. As of September of this year he was actively involved in repairing machines on location to my knowledge. All others that do it on location have given it up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Machine - For Sale
OXO
Topeka, KS
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside