10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by hanford29
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I ordered a new lift gate from Marco because the old one cracked and finally fell apart. When I got the new one the holes that the screws lock into are too big. I would use a slightly bigger screw, but the screw have to go through the metal L brackets. Has anyone else had this problem with a new lift gate from Marco or is it a defect I should send back? If it's not a defect, any suggestions for fixing the problem? Thanks

#2 10 years ago

Thanks to Don who organizes the Cleveland Pinball league at KidForce. I took my daughter out to play at KidForce and Don was there. He was kind enough to take time from playing some league games to help me fix the part. AFM is up and running. Anyone that has lost faith in the kindness of others should get into pinball. Don, thank you. Lily and I greatly appreciate your help.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-help-afm-lift-gate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.