Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dsuperbee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Recently my 1st drop target in the right side GNR bank hasn’t been resetting properly every time . Mechanically all seems fine but the far left target won’t always stay up when the ball drains or I begin a new game. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. i’ve attached a video below. Manually with the play field up it appears to move freely with out binding up and down just like the other 2 . Any suggestions ? This video is 4 seconds and is right as the ball has drained and the next ball it kicked up into play . Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Replace the target - the tab on the back that holds it up on the edge of the plate under the playfield is probably worn.

#3 5 years ago

I think you should adjust the lift bar.
I don't know if you can adjust the bar, but it looks like the coil doesn't pull it high enough.
That is what you should test, lifting the bar with the plunger of the coil only.

#4 5 years ago

Thanks guys ... weekend is coming up I’ll check it out

#5 5 years ago

mine has one that fell and wont' come back up, it's laying sideways. I need to look into whether it broke or can be reattached

1 year later
#6 3 years ago

My left side drop targets only reset on next ball, not during game play. Right side targets reset during game play when knocked down. Any thoughts ???

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Jrotten:

My left side drop targets only reset on next ball, not during game play. Right side targets reset during game play when knocked down. Any thoughts ???

You have a switch on one of the targets not working properly. Go into switch test, and drop each target one at a time. One or more isnt working.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, MA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Franklin Square, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-guns-n-roses-intermittent-drop-target-issue-?hl=highwaystarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.