Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Recently my 1st drop target in the right side GNR bank hasn’t been resetting properly every time . Mechanically all seems fine but the far left target won’t always stay up when the ball drains or I begin a new game. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. i’ve attached a video below. Manually with the play field up it appears to move freely with out binding up and down just like the other 2 . Any suggestions ? This video is 4 seconds and is right as the ball has drained and the next ball it kicked up into play . Thanks

#2 1 year ago

Replace the target - the tab on the back that holds it up on the edge of the plate under the playfield is probably worn.

#3 1 year ago

I think you should adjust the lift bar.
I don't know if you can adjust the bar, but it looks like the coil doesn't pull it high enough.
That is what you should test, lifting the bar with the plunger of the coil only.

#4 1 year ago

Thanks guys ... weekend is coming up I’ll check it out

#5 1 year ago

mine has one that fell and wont' come back up, it's laying sideways. I need to look into whether it broke or can be reattached

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Boards
PinSound
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside