Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Impzilla
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Greg2608.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

While playing gladiators when i get to calm before the storm round it starts and plays till
the round ends then the ball locks and freezes game with the mega bonus being displayed on display sound continues to play but game play stops
anyone have any ideas
thanks for any help provided
Greg

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

Also, if I understand correctly right after a ball is locked the game locks up? At that point would it normally kick the ball out?

Thanks terry yes and up to that exact point it does release ball in all other cases. Just when it finishes that round. Ill go through all cables in test mode the solenoid and switches all work properly.

#5 11 years ago

And I have to correct my self it is in the beast challenge round that it locks up
and yes flippers still work pop bumpers fire just triggering them by hand but nothing changes on the dmd it shows mega bonus and value

#7 11 years ago

I ha

Quoted from marlboroa:Do you know if it has a jumper to decrease its power.

not sure was going to look into it i unplugged mine made the dog go nuts upstairs everytime it went off lol

#8 11 years ago

re checked all ribbon connections still freezes gameplay when beast challenge round is up. Flippers still work and all pop bumpers fire but display reads mega bonus and the value ....
any suggestions would be great
thanks

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from rancegt:

Also, if you let the game sit does it search for the ball?

Ill have to check power supply tonight hoping to at least but I do know the game does not
search for ball. i let it run for awhile one time to see and sound continued to play and i could activate flippers and pop bumpers but nothing else would work

I will also run the lamp test that was suggested to
thank you everyone for advise and help

1 year later
#13 10 years ago

I ended up replacing the U8-G on the display board and solved the issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Greg2608.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-gladiators-game-freezes-after-calm-before-storm-round-ends-ideas?tu=Greg2608 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.