(Topic ID: 97709)

TECH: NBA FASTBREAK Shot Clock & Defender Mech Trouble Shoot! NBA

By PinJer

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinJer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Thats ok, I appreciate all of your help thus far. I narrowed down my problem and possible solution. My defender and shock clock seem to be connected to one another. I had just finished a game, in which both the shot clock and defender had not moved, then for about 5 seconds both the defender was moving AND the shot clock was working in "attract" mode. It then all quit working yet again and have not had either of them budge ever since… Is this a shortage or a bad solder job on the board? Any NBA owners left out there that could help?

#3 9 years ago

I appreciate the response. I will check everything you stated when I get home tonight. . I will definitely let you know the results. Thank you again.

#4 9 years ago

Good morning,

I fixed the string 3,4,5 light issue after checking all of the fuses like you stated. The fuse 112 blew, I replaced it with the appropriate 4 amp fuse and then 106 with a 5 amp and all is well in the world of General Illumination. Now, my shot clock won't work? It faded last night and i checked the 4 prong connector on top, and now nothing? Any suggestions there? She is almost up and running again, but as you know there is always something going wrong...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinJer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-general-illumination-fuse-problem-video?tu=PinJer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.