(Topic ID: 66253)

TECH: Class of 1812 Manual and Schematics, download??

By Pin_Crazed

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by sergcass
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just picked up a class of 1812, has some board issues and did not come with a manual. I do not see anywhere to download it, anyone have a PDF copy or know where I can download it? Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Gottlieb manuals are not allowed to be dowloaded, so someone will have to email you one, or you will have to buy it from Pinball Resource.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Vid! Just need to know what transistors control what coils so I know which ones to replace. If anyone has just that information that would be great.

#4 10 years ago

You've got mail

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Hi fellas, I have just joined your group....long time vid collector but two days ago I bought my first pinball...

Can anyone help a new owner in locating a manual for class of 1812?

Thanks all and I must say while vids are fun, pins are a whole new level....

Regards,

Cliff

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

Hi fellas, I have just joined your group....long time vid collector but two days ago I bought my first pinball...
Can anyone help a new owner in locating a manual for Class of 1812?
Thanks all and I must say while vids are fun, pins are a whole new level....
Regards,
Cliff

Quoted from vid1900:

Gottlieb manuals are not allowed to be dowloaded, so someone will have to email you one, or you will have to buy it from Pinball Resource.

http://www.pbresource.com/mansch.html

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated!

C.

4 years later
#8 6 years ago

Can someone email me the manual for class of 1812 pinball to [email protected]
Thanks!

#9 6 years ago

It's a raised from the dead thread...Anyway, as previously indicated by Vid, the best thing to do is to buy the manual, which is available from pinball resource. Here's the link to the manuals page:

While someone may be able to send a digital copy to you, the manual is only $20 and it's always nice to have a hard copy of the manual available for not only you, but the next owner as well.

Dave

2 weeks later
#10 6 years ago

I remember this thread. I can’t believe it’s been 4 years. I hate to admit it but I still have no clue about the rules to the pin. Maybe in another four years......

Anyway as pascal-pinball wrote earlier, you have mail.....

1 month later
#11 6 years ago

Send me a manual please at: takasalo (at) yahoo.com

3 years later
#12 2 years ago

Hello! Can someone email me the manual for Class of 1812 to [email protected]? Thank you very much.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-class-of-1812-manual-and-schematics-download and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.