(Topic ID: 250180)

Tech: Banzai Run weird flipper issue

By DRDAVE

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

A Banzai Run I am working on is having some weird issues with the flippers and I suspect one of the relays on the interconnect board.

Press the LEFT flipper button and BOTH lower left and right flippers activate but NOT the upper right flipper.
When ball is in vertical playfield, the problem transfers to there: Both left and right flippers activate as well as the top little flipper (as it should as it activates with left flipper button pressed/normal behavior)

Also there is mild electrical smell like a burning coil but upon inspection, no coils are warm/burnt. Touched the relays on the interconnect board and a few seem mildly warm but not hot.

Seen this before? I looked in the manual but can't find an order-able part number for the (2) relays I suspect on the interconnect board.

Anyone know the part numbers for RL1 & RL2? The manual lists them as 5580-12299-0A. Google searched on it but came up with nothing.

Thanks for any help on this,
Dave

4 months later
#2 4 years ago

Hi Dave,
Did you ever locate these relays? I was looking at mine and found that both are P/No: A410-365372-13, however this relay is no longer made! Looking for an alternative now.

Cheers

Ray

2 weeks later
#3 4 years ago

I called the company that made them (guardian ) and they gave me an alternative part that they said would work. I ordered them today.

1395-2C-24D

3 weeks later
#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Portyman:

I called the company that made them (guardian ) and they gave me an alternative part that they said would work. I ordered them today.
1395-2C-24D

Great! Did these work in your Banzai Run? Will order them if so. Would love if someone would reproduce this interconnect board like GLM did a while back.

1 week later
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Portyman:

1395-2C-24D

Where did you order them from?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 1,490.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-banzai-run-weird-flipper-issue- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.