Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by holycowzer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

blystep2.jpg
blystep2b.jpg
DSC03708.JPG
DSC03704.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Hey all. After picking up a Bally Freedom about 6 months ago, I've finally gotten around to shopping it out. I'm down to the bottom board and I noticed that that the coin unit seems to have a mis-adjusted 4th player switch (according to Clay's guide). I was hoping that I could use the coin unit on my Old Chicago or Flip Flop as a guide for repositioning it, but they have a different version of the coin unit and I can't find any pics online of this specific coin unit either. I've attached some pics below of my coin unit, if anyone knows the correct position or has any pics of the correct position it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

DSC03704.JPG DSC03708.JPG

1 year later
#2 5 years ago

Hi CookyJar, Did you ever figure this out? I too am repairing a freedom pinball machine and I have the same issue with the coin unit. Did you happen to snap a pic of the correctly adjusted coin unit, if so could you provide it here?

#3 5 years ago

It looks like I was able to fix it, I found this diagram so if future people stumble upon this post they will know how to fix it . http://www.pinrepair.com/em/blystep2b.jpg (correct position) . http://www.pinrepair.com/em/blystep2.jpg (incorrect position)

blystep2b.jpg blystep2.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 159.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside