2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

80388F01-9546-462B-AC80-01A1E265D2CF (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Looking for Tech assistance and have an enquiry.

Tech - all of a sudden my game the buzzer is going off and staying on after a goal. Turn game on, insert coin and upon first goal buzzer stays on. Checked switches at each goal and they’re properly gapped. Not sure why this is occurring.

Enquiry - on the underside of my game, where the switch and coil are at each end, I have 4 screws (see picture below) that secure nothing. Wondering if there was originally a cover over the coil n switch. This would make since as it would keep a kid from touching the coil n wires.

If anyone with this machine can check their machine to see if they have covers? If so, share a picture?

80388F01-9546-462B-AC80-01A1E265D2CF (resized).jpeg80388F01-9546-462B-AC80-01A1E265D2CF (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

I wonder if it used a #455 lamp someplace as a delay like the "over the top" buzzer on Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy

you change any light bulbs ?

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

I wonder if it used a #455 lamp someplace as a delay like the "over the top" buzzer on Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy
    you change any light bulbs ?

Haven’t changed anything.

#4 2 years ago

Anyone?

#5 2 years ago

Kind of a cool looking unit from only a couple of youtube videos. that unit didn't seem to have a buzzer that I could hear.

You don't happen to have a schematic/manual for it do you ? an image of one that sold at some point is to difficult to see. I wonder if Steve at the pinball resource has one http://www.pbresource.com/mansch.html

anyways a "bump" for another that has any better information on this item

#6 2 years ago

So made a lot of progress in past day.

Come to find the Visitor side was the issue. Here’s what I found.
    1. The, I believe, ground wire on that attaches to the bracket was very loose.
    2. The switch under the pf that registers goals was bent to far towards the actuator to the point when the puck (marble) landed on the actuator the puck wasn’t heavy enough. Adjusted the leaf and problem solved.

Game is now playing!

Still interested in finding someone with this machine to see if there were covers under the pf for each goal.

Quoted from chas10e:

You don't happen to have a schematic/manual for it do you ?

Unfortunately no! So anyone with paper related to this machine let me know.

1 month later
    #7 2 years ago

Keeping this post alive for a bit in hopes someone with this machine can confirm what, if anything, went over the switches on the underside (see picture in post 1).

Also, anyone with any paper documentation for this machine for sale please pm me.

3 weeks later
    #8 2 years ago

bump

3 weeks later
    #9 2 years ago

last ditch effort bump

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-1963-bally-table-hockey?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.