Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-midway grey parts catalog (page 459) (resized).jpg
    Fastener-Basics.pdf (PDF preview)
    under_playfield_1.jpg
    20141013233243299.jpg
    Taxi_179.jpg
    th.jpeg
    Lower_playfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 8 years ago

Did anyone mention pictures yet?

As everyone is saying, pictures from every angle for every step. Yes, you may end up with hundreds of stupid pictures... And that one snapshot that tells you how it goes back together.

Also, do NOT assume the last person that worked on the game put it back together correctly. That hex post that is 1/4 inch shorter may not have been in the right spot when you took it out. Sometimes that just makes things look funny, and other times ball flow may be impacted.

#37 8 years ago

And I still laugh about the first time I took my Dracula apart. I was so proud of myself for getting it all back in there... right up until I went to slide the glass back in the game and I couldn't because the glass hit the coffin... Fun times. Oh yeah, there will be mistakes

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teardown-techniques?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.