Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Team Play Adjustment”

• No 7 votes
      33%
    • Yes Tournament Play 6 votes
      29%
    • Yes Home Use 8 votes
      38%

(21 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spiderpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Setting in Stern's pinball has a "Team Play". But it's not being used. Spooky Pinball has it in TNA. Do you think you would use it if Stern implemented it.

#4 5 years ago

Like I've post before all Stern code need to be updated to include this feature. I'm not the best player but I have people come over that won't play because they say , I can't beat you. But if we could have the ability to play "Teams". Come on Stern. If Spooky can, why not you?

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from zene10:

Team 1: players 1&3 total score
    Team 2: players 2&4 total score
    Or 1&2 vs. 3&4 or 1&4 vs. 2&3

Team 1: players 1&3 total score
    Team 2: players 2&4 total score
    Alternate Team Player. Odd & Even

#7 5 years ago

I see we have our first "NO VOTE". Welcome to the poll Gary Stern

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

some segas do this like south park. also, ive played a simpsons set up like that where it adds the scores of 1 & 3 and 2 & 4 so it is a setting in some sterns.

So if some older Stern have this adjustment, then there's no reason it can't be on all Stern games, Come on Uncle Gary lets put in all Stern games. Please give use a choice. If you don't want "Team Play" select No if you do select Yes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spiderpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/team-play-poll?tu=Spiderpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.