2ekdt5 (resized).jpg
2ek7lm (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
fonzie-jumps-the-shark (resized).png
2A2EB8C8-5F14-4467-AC2F-8C1C776C9C42 (resized).jpeg
23154857_537535726588962_963075730342596239_o.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 5 years ago

Honestly this game is making Jetsons look AMAZING, and I didn’t think that was possible.

I’m done with this “let’s start a pinball company” bullshit. You gotta great idea for a game? Build a prototype like TNA and try to Partner with Spooky or write a check to Spooky like Pinball Co did for jetsons.

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from 3rdaxis:

So many innovative things on this machine.
The first pinball machine since the wood rail machines to not come with a metal lockdown bar (Instead it's plastic).
The first pinball machine in history to come with a plain white playfield with no graphics of any kind applied directly to it. (inexpensive overlay)
The first pinball machine since the 80's to have a single speaker in the cabinet. (no annoying stereo sound for you)
The first pinball machine to use an off the shelf MPU (Rasberry Pi 3 retail $25-35)
The first pinball machine based on an older EM style layout to not come with a metal upper ball guide or any metal guides (all plastic) Should last forever.
The first pinball machine to come with a fake plastic apron. Technically not an apron at all.
There are so many innovations I can't keep track, a cabinet with butt-jointed corners (no mitered joints).
Decals on the cabinet and backbox (no silk-screening) An inexpensive $35 10" LCD monitor and I bet the back glass isn't glass at all!!
And all for the low low price of $8-8500!!
Why buy a brand new Pirates of the Caribbean Pinball Machine or any Stern for nearly $2000 less when you can have this generic themed beauty!!

PinballSTAR are any of these points not correct? Serious question as I was not aware of most of them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/team-pinball-mafia-just-revealed?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.