2ekdt5 (resized).jpg
2ek7lm (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
fonzie-jumps-the-shark (resized).png
2A2EB8C8-5F14-4467-AC2F-8C1C776C9C42 (resized).jpeg
23154857_537535726588962_963075730342596239_o.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Just saw this today... Not even sure what to think yet. Looks kinda simple on the playfield.

mafia (resized).jpgmafia (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago
mafia2 (resized).jpgmafia2 (resized).jpgmafia3 (resized).jpgmafia3 (resized).jpgmafia4 (resized).jpgmafia4 (resized).jpg
#10 5 years ago

Looking at that video posted above, nothing on the playfield draws me in like TNA does. Looks a little too simplistic.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Always good to see new pins but for $7,500, I'll pass

Yes, always good to see new pins for sure!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

While I can appreciate the theme's middle finger to PC culture, it seems like a poor choice for a first pin.

Theme is everything to me. You really have to nail it on your first pin.

#14 5 years ago

If only 35 are available in the U.S. I bet they will all sell though, enough collectors out there that want something unique.

#16 5 years ago

I think it would have more buyers if it was priced more appropriately. I still think it will sell all 35 to collectors. Seems like a $4,500 pin if it was going to be sold at a higher volume.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

This holds true for so many games today

Yea, all the prices have slowly moved into an uncomfortable area for me. Especially JJP pins. This Mafia pin costs more than a Stern Premium.

#36 5 years ago

The only defense I'll give the company is that they are clearly targeting the collectors market with that price tag. With such a limited number of pins being sold the price will of course be much higher. I'd be surprised if anyone on pinside comes on and says they'll buy it, but there will be people that will buy it with deeper pockets and a desire to own something that would be truly limited with only 35 of them in the U.S. Personally I wouldn't even consider paying this much for such a simple pin. I could buy a Paragon, Space Invaders and still have money left over.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I don’t think anyone is allowed to give anyone or anything praise on pinside. I’m certain that’s a violation of the first rule of pinside.

Being critical of the price is a no-brainer on this pin. But simple pins like this would have a place in the market at the right price. 2 years ago at MGC my kids were begging me to purchase a Whoa Nellie. They liked the slower pace and simplicity of it. So I'll give this pin praise in that regard, should be simple and easy to understand for kids.

#44 5 years ago

I was thinking the same thing, starting to lose track of all the companies.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Why did politicallycorrectprogrammer's post about Family Friendly get deleted?
Used to see a little explanation to help us understand the rights and wrongs of pinside. No rules were broken that I could see.
I know, keep your mouth shut or they will do the same to you.
Sorry. Carry on......

I was changing it on my phone to something more clever, then it was gone. Who knows, I don't think it was deleted, just a glitch.

#119 5 years ago

I swear it had something to do with it being on my phone. It has happened before to me when I edit a post on my phone.

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Still doesn't explain how where I quoted it on my post it turned into "deleted".
Pure pinside magic, I tell ya!

Funny, I didn't even notice that. Years back you could delete posts, right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/team-pinball-mafia-just-revealed?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.