• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by GPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hi Guys,

Can you please take a look at this video and see if you can tell me what I need to do to make the lower rear solenoid on the ball count unit on my Team One from making this noise each time it energizes?

Thanks guys,

G

#2 8 years ago

Its buzzing because the stoke is too short, ie the plunger is not striking the coil stop. Work it by hand and see if there is any mech issue. The coil can also be moved closer to the plunger

#3 8 years ago

Bump

#4 8 years ago

Was the plunger travel checked?

#5 8 years ago

It is being inhibited from making the full stroke.

We need some feedback on what you think the issue is.

Work the stepper by hand to see where the binding is coming from. This stepper can get bound up where the members that ratchet get bound up. There are only about 3-4 points that rotate/pivot.

Let us know what you find.

#6 8 years ago

Ok guys. Think what I need to do is get a better video from the back side. Standby and let me try to do that. This maybe very enlightening

Thanks all
G

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/team-one-ball-count-noise-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.