11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I know you can (sometimes) get these from overseas. Is there somewhere in the US you can get teal LEDs?

Any plans from CoinTaker to make teal an available color?

#2 11 years ago

If you have ever broken the head off a #44 LED, you see that you can make it any color you want very easily by soldering in a different LED.

Might be worth it if you just need a few for a Fathom or something.

#3 11 years ago

IVe seen them in US the but honestly they are ridiculously overpriced Just buy em from china the wait is worth the savings i just ordered 50 aqua high powered and am going to order some super 5050s shortly ill just convert some cointakers over.
    Remember they sell these Leds under Cyan, Turquis, Aqua and Teal descriptions
    For inserts you can just buy simple 3-5mm aqua or teal leds for pretty cheap and just buy a lot of small 3x led boards heres a ebay link for 5mm this seller also sells 3mm t1 as well ebay.com link: 1000PCS 5mm Cyan 7000MCD 505nm water clear led lamp LEDS
    I started using 1w high power buttons for the bumpers and dummys but clear caps need to be frosted to look the best

#4 11 years ago

I wonder if the mint is equal to teal?

http://pinballdecals.com/OptifluxLEDPage2.html

#5 11 years ago

Thanks to you all! I love this place.

#6 11 years ago

Its been my experience that mint is a diffferent color yet there is a bright lt. blue and aqua/cyan are more greenish blue

#7 11 years ago

Only freaking PDI would think they could get away with that kind of murder.... 3.55/insert...yeah...okay.

#8 11 years ago

BCS Pinball used to sell Cyan...not sure if he still does or not:

http://www.bcspinball.com/

Let us know what you find out there--they are rare, not sure why; definate void in the marketplace (hint to PS LED retailers ).

#9 11 years ago

I bought the cyan from BCS. I like the LEDs, but he is beyond ridiculous with shipping. I've done two orders from him and both took months. I'm still waiting on some blues from over a year ago.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teal-leds-in-the-us and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.