(Topic ID: 294114)

Teachers Pet Startup Problems

By DodgersFan32

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DodgersFan32.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I have a williams teachers pet that no matter how much i try i can NOT figure out how to get the game working?! I press the left flipper upon startup the backglass lights up it says ball 1 on the backglass & all the score reels reset to zero BUT the only thing that works on the playfield is the eject holes not even the outhole works. I have cleaned all jones plugs & made sure they were all seeded correctly. What am i missing?. The only time the game comes to life is if i hold together the tilt switch on the bottom left of the cabinet (next to the score motor) then the left flipper will trigger and the game will turn off on but that is it. Please help. This game worked before it was moved for 2 years

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

I'll need to see a high quality scan of the schematic from (for example) Staples ($2), Fedex ($6), or Office Depot

I have the schematic i can get on video with u later today if your avaliable? Or if u have a facebook

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 8.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 0.89
Lighting
PinballReplacementParts
Lighting
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DodgersFan32.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teachers-pet-startup-problems-2?tu=DodgersFan32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.