Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pjhro.jpg
IMG_1778.jpg
IMG_1777.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg
IMG_1775.jpg
IMG_1772.jpg
IMG_1771.jpg
IMG_1769.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 5 years ago

I think the days of high end rest. are dead! I'm starting to see itit for myself. trying to sell a machine and all I hear is why buy yours when I can have a NIB. End of one era...the beginning of another!

#66 5 years ago

Touchy... Touchy

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Someone else's for sale thread is hardly the appropriate place for comments such as this.

Really?! Take a look at the MM MFS!!

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

TATA.. why don't you find your own thread for your opinions/rants

Already have one. Thanks you for the advice though, would never of thought of it!

Quoted from sammiesguys:

Maybe it's because the game you are selling isn't a high end restoration. (or any restoration for that matter, it's a unshopped player's condition MM, by your own description). Right or wrong on high end restorations, your comparison isn't even in the same ballpark

I feel it is considering before the announcement was made that it would have sold already to somebody doing HIGH END RESRTORATIONS in seconds flat!!!!! This MB would of sold for $ in less time as well. So, really your comment is irrelevant.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside