IMG_1768.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreamtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

I'm surprised to!

I had one that almost looked like it was restored that I listed on here for $8500 and was getting reamed on the price (and someone else with a higher priced one a week later in worse shape got a lot of "great prices!" listed....a lot of times I just wonder what the deal is why people attack one thread but not another...

I understand this cost way more than $11K to be done by Treasure Cove and is a very nice machine. It is just going to have to go to a higher end buyer and that can be tough when it has to be a very specific buyer.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

$9000 and you wanted people to trade you games at rock bottom prices. I see you have 37 more games than a year ago, good job!
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fst-monster-bash-pinball-machine-with-topper

Went down to $8500, and again, the machine was as comparable as this one. See how routed machines in this thread are going for $8000 I don't see what the fuss was about. My whole point is that there wasn't anything "rock bottom" there, a couple of games with pricing I put that were a little lower than normal, I have people offering me $1000 games for $3000 games all the time, but they do it privately. Everyone on here would do that, but that's besides the point.

And about my number of "games", you realize I have an arcade/pinball place I opened for the community, right? Not sure what the deal is with all the sarcasm here, but if you had 25 cent AC/DC and 50 cent Star Trek, weren't making money and getting all these games up and going so your area can play it at fractions of what you probably can play them for anywhere else, you may change your tune a bit, but again, it's Pinside these days. I have to wait for people that actually KNOW me to post.

Don't want to derail the guy's thread or anything, (since I probably have already) but it's a very nice pin and I hope it goes to a great home =)

#56 10 years ago

I still don't see how a brand new supposed machine you "might" get two years down the road as a reprint/remake is going to lower the value of an original machine and how it will be a better machine...everyone sees all the issues from machines being remade these days and I am sure this is going to have the same problems but the value isn't going to be changing as much as everyone thinks when they start coming out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 75.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreamtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tc-restored-mb-fs-11000-obo?tu=dreamtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.