IMG_1768.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1766.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

MB is my grail pin and I want this one so bad, sadly used my yearly budget, hope one atleast somewhat as nice as this one comes up for sale next year. GLWS this one shouldn't last long.

#13 10 years ago

You beat me to it, well another bump for a great looking MB!

#21 10 years ago

More I look at the pics the more I want it!! Someone please buy ASAP before I try to sell my being delivered within a few hours NIB WOZECLE, to buy this beautiful MB!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from sb80:

Im amazed this is still available! Fortune in chrome alone on that MB. It would be 16 hours roundtrip from central illinois,MB is at the top of my list. Wish somebody would just buy it!

I'm in the same boat, longer this is available the more I think "how can I get it?"

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

This thing hasn't sold yet?
$11,000 for a brand spanking new MB with all the extras is a damn good price.

I'm surprised to!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Went down to $8500, and again, the machine was as comparable as this one. See how routed machines in this thread are going for $8000 I don't see what the fuss was about. My whole point is that there wasn't anything "rock bottom" there, a couple of games with pricing I put that were a little lower than normal, I have people offering me $1000 games for $3000 games all the time, but they do it privately. Everyone on here would do that, but that's besides the point.
And about my number of "games", you realize I have an arcade/pinball place I opened for the community, right? Not sure what the deal is with all the sarcasm here, but if you had 25 cent AC/DC and 50 cent Star Trek, weren't making money and getting all these games up and going so your area can play it at fractions of what you probably can play them for anywhere else, you may change your tune a bit, but again, it's Pinside these days. I have to wait for people that actually KNOW me to post.
Don't want to derail the guy's thread or anything, (since I probably have already) but it's a very nice pin and I hope it goes to a great home =)

I wish I had seen that you were selling one Jason, I def missed the boat on a local MB ;(

#60 10 years ago

Morning Bump! Still cannot believe this one hasn't sold yet, come on someone in Tennessee buy it and sell it to me this time next year!

#64 10 years ago

Congrats! Be sure to give the buyer my screen name if he decided to sell it in the future!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tc-restored-mb-fs-11000-obo?tu=Moose615 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.