Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

careful_man_beverage_here (resized).jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).PNG
The_Dude-inner_peace (resized).jpg
TBL-your_opinion_man (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Just noticed this about TBL pinball machine ranking.
And before grabbing pitchforks, I will note that I saw that Caucasian2step provided one of the very high positive reviews/ratings. Most Pinsiders consider him credible concerning rating pinball machines.

Discuss.

Also, I see that WNBJM is now down to around 297. King Pin is also rated lower than I would have guessed.

#2 7 years ago

What is the Pinside Top 100 List?

Didn't know if these were still taken seriously.

#3 7 years ago

Stating the obvious: With only 78 owners on pinside who have the machine and 4 places to play it on location in North America, I think it will be a while before it'll settle into a stable rating.

#4 7 years ago

If I paid 10k for a pinball machine, I'd make believe it wasn't a snooze fest too.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

If I paid 10k for a pinball machine, I'd make believe it wasn't a snooze fest too.

I only only paid $8500.

However, with current code, I agree with your assessment. Game is basically a shiny rug weight for me at the moment.

#6 7 years ago

Well it's either one of the best games ever made, or owners that paid a fortune want to feel good about their purchase, or a combination of both. Give it a few days for people hate rate it and it won't be up that high anyway. The rating don't mean anything anyway. I enjoy #297 just as much as I do #2.

#7 7 years ago

The game needs code no doubt, but it is still a lot of fun as it sits. It is currently my Fave game to play while drinking.

#8 7 years ago

TBL-your_opinion_man (resized).jpgTBL-your_opinion_man (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

I went to look at the #1 tonite. Restored with nice cleared original playfield. All there. I figured I'd play a game. Ball one would never end.

If Lebowski's even a little more challanging than that, I look forward to playing it.

#10 7 years ago

What a joke. Obviously has to settle but man - speaking about TBL needing code, I think the top 100 list needs some major tweaking on how it calculates its data to create the list. Should be a minimum of 100 votes b4 any game can appear on the top 100 IMO, not 17...

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I went to look at the #1 tonite. Restored with nice cleared original playfield. All there. I figured I'd play a game. Ball one would never end.
If Lebowski's even a little more challanging than that, I look forward to playing it.

Im looking for a mm so send it my way....

#12 7 years ago

PM sent.

#13 7 years ago

The_Dude-inner_peace (resized).jpgThe_Dude-inner_peace (resized).jpg

I hope to get to play TBL in 2017.
Just checked game line-up on Texas Pinball Festival website, but so far TBL is not on the list.
I wonder if there will be 1 or more of these there (March 24-26, 2017).
I do see that Ed plans to have a Stern 2016 Batman '66 at TPF.

#14 7 years ago

I really don't enjoy playing tbl and I could play it anytime I want at nitro amusements.

#15 7 years ago

TBL's out?

I guess no one local to me has gotten one because I haven't heard a peep about it being seen outside of shows.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

TBL's out?
I guess no one local to me has gotten one because I haven't heard a peep about it being seen outside of shows.

The game really ties my game room together!

IMG_4992 (resized).PNGIMG_4992 (resized).PNG

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The game really ties my game room together!

Nice!
...but
careful_man_beverage_here (resized).jpgcareful_man_beverage_here (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tbl-starts-out-at-2-on-pinside-top-100-list-dec-2016?hl=kenm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.