(Topic ID: 85390)

The Big Lebowski Playfield Layout...discuss?

By burningman

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,405 posts
  • 218 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

marmot.JPG
TBL_Rug2.jpg
unnamed.jpg
Geerts Balls.JPG
TBL J.JPG
kahlua_kamora.png
giphy.gif
playfieldPopulated1.png.jpeg
playfieldPopulated2.png.jpeg
2014-09-22 newRail.png
TBL_Rug.jpg
image-189.jpg
nails-1.jpg
image-413.jpg
bowling_01.png
dude.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 9 years ago

Question is - who goes in to reset the pins?

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

i love this as a style for playfield art. Strikes the right tone with me . Looking at all the details here, this is actually a goldmine of good imagery IMHO. Even has a bunny lebowski in "whoa nellie" style

The-Big-Lebowski-the-big-lebowsk... 231 KB

Now that looks good!

1 month later
1 week later
#616 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I like DP's style dudes - less talk and more action.
Loving everything I have seen so far!

The Dude receives his inspiration from reading APU, "Less Chitchat, more action!" Somewhere Walter says, awe f)#k It Dude, let's go bowling!.

#648 9 years ago

Whats that in the background? Why Dude's stolen business papers of course.

1 month later
#737 9 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

"Wouldn’t hold out much hope for the tape deck though. Or the Creedence."
https://www.etsy.com/listing/79492708/the-big-lebowski-creedence-tape-art

And the business papers (cough.. money) are long gone too thanks to little Larry.

1 week later
#771 9 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Well it's going to be very interesting to see what Dutch Pinball has to show next weekend. Seeing as they are calling it a "launch party" ...

Expecting on 09/28 to be able to watch a few hd videos taken at this event, if someone will be so kind. Prove once and for all that ...new shit has come to light!

#773 9 years ago

There have got to be a few faithful going, right?? Odds are that a few people should have ability to shoot hd video. Think of us poor schmuck's back home who couldn't go and are desperately waiting by the computer for our first public video. I will be one of them... yet sometimes I wonder,"doesn't anyone around here give a shit about the rules?"

#818 9 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

..it will no longer just be Stern vs JJP, so hopefully the discussion will be less polarized.

Yahoo...the discussion can become tripolar!

#819 9 years ago

Since we're just filling the airwaves until someone can prove - new shit has come to light, thought I'd share my TBL fantasy.....well not that that kind of ...

You know what would be so Dude? DP reveals what they think is a 90% game along with the current written rules set. Then, over next few weeks, they allow people to play it (keep game available after show), read and learn the rules, make or watch videos of it Then they solicit comments involving anything about the game. You can suggest changes to software, video, cabinet art or translite, mechanical parts like drops instead of standups or cool needs a something more like the cannon toy mod developed for ac/dc, lighting program, the music selection or quality, voice actors and their quotes. Then DP disappears to incorporate as many suggestions that make sense to, as they finalized their pin. Imagine a finished product that is so polished it doesn't require constant software updates. It is a commodity - a fixed product,. Umh, I’ll have one TBL please. It would be so awesome to have it land and stick in the Pinside Top10. For it to be so good that every collector you knew owned one, kind of good.

3 weeks later
#1204 9 years ago

TBL_Rug.jpgTBL_Rug.jpg

Gary, ”Hurry up and pee on the rug”.

Bodyguard, ”Why do I have to be the one who does it? I’m tired of being the bad guy”.

Gary, ”Cause a lot of these people know me. You on the other hand are expendable”.

Bodyguard, ”I’ll do it but don’t understand why you want me to pee on it”.

Gary jokes, ”It kind of ties this crappy room together, right?”

Bodyguard laughs.

Gary, “Hurry, before you are noticed”.

Bodyguard, “Well I can’t go now. You’re watching and talking to me too. I need to relax and find my quiet space, then I can go”.

Gary, “Too late, they are onto us. Spotted by a Pinsider at twelve o’clock, after you turn and face the other direction. Has cell phone out too, so be cool, and put your johnson back in your pants. Besides a kid is walking up behind you now”.

Bodyguard, “Those f*ck!Ng Nihilist, don’t know how close they came to caring about something!”

#1295 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, that was something I didn't truly realize until I saw the machine in person, just how steep the the lane is. It's all gravity, the mech simply releases the ball, no kicker or anything. So you're truly rolling the ball, not "shooting" it out.

Did not realize this. Pretty interesting that you are truly 'rolling' the ball. Maybe this will become known as a little ball bowler.

3 weeks later
3 months later
#1371 9 years ago

Had forgotten what the rug looked like with the pin.

TBL_Rug2.jpgTBL_Rug2.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tbl-playfield-layoutmy-thoughts?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.