You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5wDBmwUEAAM0Oq (resized).jpg
350C84FF-A4CE-4E9E-B65E-59634182FA7D (resized).jpeg
39c9dn (resized).jpg
31828FA0-CA08-4F3C-ABB7-0E3041B87497 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LukyDuck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Looking for a TBL, not looking to give much more than what it was paid for. There are plenty of scabs out there trying to double their money on a pin they didn’t really want to keep to begin with (that’s fine, I’m just not a buyer)
Not interested in a sob story of how you are moving, growing a business, just can’t seem to open up the box, only listing it for three days, Fire sale, saving widowed and blinded single mothers with broke toes and prosthetic limbs, out of room, out of work, post traumatic pin purchase disorder, kids in school, just can’t seem to open it up, car is broke, mom and dad are kicking you and your Cheeto stained beanbag out of the basement, lost job, dead dog, mothers uncle cousins sisters nephew needs help, etc.
I just can’t wait to see how many other NIB TBL pins come up for sale.

I get what you posted. I would pay $12,600 for one also. I second that price and will be nice not to raise you! I will take the second one that comes along.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LukyDuck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tbl-for-sale-12600?tu=LukyDuck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.