You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5wDBmwUEAAM0Oq (resized).jpg
350C84FF-A4CE-4E9E-B65E-59634182FA7D (resized).jpeg
39c9dn (resized).jpg
31828FA0-CA08-4F3C-ABB7-0E3041B87497 (resized).jpeg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Looking for a TBL, not looking to give much more than what it was paid for. There are plenty of scabs out there trying to double their money on a pin they didn’t really want to keep to begin with (that’s fine, I’m just not a buyer)

Not interested in a sob story of how you are moving, growing a business, just can’t seem to open up the box, only listing it for three days, Fire sale, saving widowed and blinded single mothers with broke toes and prosthetic limbs, out of room, out of work, post traumatic pin purchase disorder, kids in school, just can’t seem to open it up, car is broke, mom and dad are kicking you and your Cheeto stained beanbag out of the basement, lost job, dead dog, mothers uncle cousins sisters nephew needs help, etc.

I just can’t wait to see how many other NIB TBL pins come up for sale.

#2 4 years ago

Huh? I read it twice and still have no idea what you are talking about

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Looking for a TBL, not looking to give much more than what it was paid for. There are plenty of scabs out there trying to double their money on a pin they didn’t really want to keep to begin with (that’s fine, I’m just not a buyer)
Not interested in a sob story of how you are moving, growing a business, just can’t seem to open up the box, only listing it for three days, Fire sale, saving widowed and blinded single mothers with broke toes and prosthetic limbs, out of room, out of work, post traumatic pin purchase disorder, kids in school, just can’t seem to open it up, car is broke, mom and dad are kicking you and your Cheeto stained beanbag out of the basement, lost job, dead dog, mothers uncle cousins sisters nephew needs help, etc.
I just can’t wait to see how many other NIB TBL pins come up for sale.

I get what you posted. I would pay $12,600 for one also. I second that price and will be nice not to raise you! I will take the second one that comes along.

#4 4 years ago

What’s the point of this thread? You think someone is going to lay down $12,500 and go through all the hassle and risk just to make $100 selling it to you? Or are you trying to gain some meaningless attention?

#5 4 years ago

BTW please edit your thread title to WTB as you are not selling one for that price. Nice clickbait.

#6 4 years ago

So the game is now worth 15K-20K, but some putz should sell it to you for 12.5K?

Why?

#7 4 years ago

If someone is willing to put down $12,500 a year or two ago then sell it to you for $12,600 today then the least you could do is listen to their sob story.

#8 4 years ago

I'll trade you for a NIB Supreme

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What’s the point of this thread? You think someone is going to lay down $12,500 and go through all the hassle and risk just to make $100 selling it to you? Or are you trying to gain some meaningless attention?

I just figure all the TBLs coming up for sale with all the explanations there might be somebody who is willing to sell it for what they paid for or not try to break it off in me.

Also, if you read my “meaningless” post you’d find that I said I’d pay not much more than what was paid, I didn’t say a top amount. I don’t mind paying a premium, I understand hassle, but don’t be fooled.

The $12,500 pins from cointaker were not the same risk or wait of the originals, matter of fact, I’d say they were zero risk and less wait than a new title announcement from stern. Don’t confuse this new group with the original purchasers.

#10 4 years ago

I think Kanada is selling his at that price.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I just figure all the TBLs coming up for sale with all the explanations there might be somebody who is willing to sell it for what they paid for or not try to break it off in me.
Also, if you read my “meaningless” post you’d find that I said I’d pay not much more than what was paid, I didn’t say a top amount. I don’t mind paying a premium, I understand hassle, but don’t be fooled.
The $12,500 pins from cointaker were not the same risk or wait of the originals, matter of fact, I’d say they were zero risk and less wait than a new title announcement from stern. Don’t confuse this new group with the original purchasers.

I haven’t been following lately. Have people gotten their games from coinTaker? It seemed to me unless you pay cod, there is always a risk of losing your money. Anyway, unless they finish the code, the game will get old really quick.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Would you sell your house for what you paid?

#13 4 years ago

Are people really paying 20k for this though? Freaking crazy if so......this game will break and you're toast. Don't understand especially if you plan on playing it.

#14 4 years ago

Ah so the secret to getting a highly sought after pin for what a select few paid at Cointaker price is to shame the crap out of those people. Some people try the "kill them with kindness" method but your blazing the trail with this approach lol.

#15 4 years ago

if you have played the game you would know why most people want one so bad. The game play is a lot of fun and supposedly the code is completed now and just needs to be updated. The game feels really solid like the 90's Williams era. The build quality feels strong and sturdy like a tank, it's amazing.There was also a lot of risk getting it shipped all the way from the Netherlands.
I hope they build a lot more someday for others to play although it doesn't seem likely.
You don't have to be a Big Lebowski fan to get into the game but if you're a fan it's possibly the best theme integration ever. Prices on this game will soar someday, it's just a matter of time imo.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Are people really paying 20k for this though? Freaking crazy if so......this game will break and you're toast. Don't understand especially if you plan on playing it.</blockquote

too many pinheads out there will create backup parts in the future for TBL just like Alien.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Are people really paying 20k for this though? Freaking crazy if so......this game will break and you're toast. Don't understand especially if you plan on playing it.

Magic girl sold for more than that and unlike TBL its not even playable.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

The game play is a lot of fun

How, exactly?

Seemed very simple, rules-wise.

But perhaps I needed more time on it to understand. It was always breaking down at the shows where I tried to play it.

#19 4 years ago

This is an asinine thread. Sorry, you are going to be paying way more than 12,500. If you wanted one for that price, you should have been quicker.

#20 4 years ago

Also Op, nobody is giving a story that is selling this game. Their story is that they have it, you want it, and you have to pay. Nobody is going to do you a favor and give it to you for cheap.

#21 4 years ago

Your thread title sucks

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

How, exactly?
Seemed very simple, rules-wise.
But perhaps I needed more time on it to understand. It was always breaking down at the shows where I tried to play it.

Well you kinda need to play someone's HUO machine because they almost never break down. Rules wise, one of the multiballs is very similiar to Wonka kid multiball where you can stack the the size of your multiball based on completing more characters first before you start the multiball. ( the more I think of it, I wonder if Lawlor got the idea form TBL!)
The rolling carpet is such an innovative item that I've never seen before and really integrates the theme amazingly well.(it really tied the room together. Lol.)
It's not terribly difficult but it's a blast.
Finally the music and sound bites are flippin' hilarious and there's only one game that competes with integrating the sound bites as good for a modern game based around a movie and that's Alien - another spectacular game.

#23 4 years ago

Hey!
This is my buddy Bud here.
Finest operator in our great state. It's Friday, and he's obviously already drinking/celebrating the long weekend. But dont start with yer shit Pinside or I will visit ALL OF YOUR AIRPORTS.
(I've never been to LAX, I bet it's nice)

#24 4 years ago

Also....Bud WTF?

#25 4 years ago

I'll sell you my EA spot #59 for $12,600.

Nobody will tell you that price is too low anyway!

#26 4 years ago

Ok $12,600 sold !!! But I need to personally wrap and ship for $12,400
Plus $500 gratuity so $25,500
And will ship out

Photo shows actual game
Dude get over it !
So un dude

31828FA0-CA08-4F3C-ABB7-0E3041B87497 (resized).jpeg31828FA0-CA08-4F3C-ABB7-0E3041B87497 (resized).jpeg
#27 4 years ago

LOL, $12.6k? And I'm sure when you're done playing with it, you'll be humble and sell it for half that since its used.

It's honestly a fun game to play, but not $20k+ fun. There was one at a local spot here in SF, constantly broken. I don't think it's a well made game, but still fun to play.

#28 4 years ago

It certainly is a bear to maintain. If it weren't all of our games would be out to play.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

What they paid was $8500. $12k is the new price. Good luck.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Also Op, nobody is giving a story that is selling this game. Their story is that they have it, you want it, and you have to pay. Nobody is going to do you a favor and give it to you for cheap.

Not true. Just a week or two ago some class act was asking a mint and had a real lame story to boot. Was trying to spin it like he wasn't being greedy and was going to do something noble with the money.

#31 4 years ago

LOTTA AIRFARE HERE.
YOUR MOVE PINSIDE.

#32 4 years ago

From what I've read, the problem is the parts that breakdown are not like Alien where you can find them and rebuild - these are specific like that bowling alley. Ask sunshine and other places that can't even put these out.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

LOTTA AIRFARE HERE.
YOUR MOVE PINSIDE.

Just for you to take a dump at an airport? Oh, your buddy Bud isn't quite right in the head with his post.

#34 4 years ago

Opinions are like assholes! Everyone’s got one . But why all the bitching?

It’s probably the best title for a pinball
Ever made ! The thing is if you have one of these your loving it ! Like myself
But if you don’t ? Your finding every way to put it down . Get over yourselves

#35 4 years ago

My God is this pin TOXIC! One troll wants 45k (really just wanted to rub it in) and now this guy wants it for MSRP after people waited yrs????

For those of you who managed to receive your game enjoy!

This is one title I personally won't ever pursue

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Yeah, actually I have one I’d sell for less than I paid. You interested?

#37 4 years ago

Some of you guys should relax, seriously

I know nobody is going to sell their NIB TBL for $12,600.... don’t be so dense, I don’t expect a purchase for that cheap. There is a lot of hate brewing on this title from all angles, there has been a new TBL every day for the last 3 days come up for sale, all with a explanation for such a high price, somebody so afraid of their ad they created a separate account. I don’t care what they ask, makes no difference to me. I am tired of anything TBL related, somebody is pissed, mostly for no reason.

People are pissed they paid and didn’t receive (rightfully so)
People are pissed over the last batch sold a few weeks ago.
People are pissed there’s not enough TBLs.
People are pissed some are trying to double their money.
People are pissed at this topic (this is meant to be light hearted and funny)

Anything “TBL”....... you guessed it, people are pissed.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Some of you guys should relax, seriously
I know nobody is going to sell their NIB TBL for $12,600.... don’t be so dense, I don’t expect a purchase for that cheap. There is a lot of hate brewing on this title from all angles, there has been a new TBL every day for the last 3 days come up for sale, all with a explanation for such a high price, somebody so afraid of their ad they created a separate account. I don’t care what they ask, makes no difference to me. I am tired of anything TBL related, somebody is pissed, mostly for no reason.
People are pissed they paid and didn’t receive (rightfully so)
People are pissed over the last batch sold a few weeks ago.
People are pissed there’s not enough TBLs.
People are pissed some are trying to double their money.
People are pissed at this topic (this is meant to be light hearted and funny)
Anything “TBL”....... you guessed it, people are pissed.

I'm not pissed. I'm jealous. Love the cabinet/artwork on this game and would love to own one. Just could never do it at the going prices. Anything over $7,000 better have four wheels and a motor.

#39 4 years ago

Calmer than you.

#40 4 years ago

I’ll donate if the op decides to start a GoFme

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJimmy:

Huh? I read it twice and still have no idea what you are talking about

I just read him reel off almost every lame excuse used on pinside for selling games when the bottom line is usually just "get this turd outta here!"

#42 4 years ago

I'LL PAY 12.6 MF'S AND NOT A PENNY MORE.
I ❤ Bud.

#43 4 years ago

Mods, lock this thread up....please.

#44 4 years ago

Maybe one got wrecked in shipping and you can snag that? I'd bet there's at least one or two that will get jacked up and you know Cointaker isn't going to stand behind it.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I would sell my house for $100k less than what I paid. So it is possible if he just waits a little he might get a deal.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Mods, lock this thread up....please.

39c9dn (resized).jpg39c9dn (resized).jpg
#47 4 years ago

Plus he's already willing to pay almost 50% more than the original MSRP.

#48 4 years ago

I know a place where you can get one for 89 bucks.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

(I've never been to LAX, I bet it's nice)

You would be wrong sir. And any pleasure you get from beating our asses (and just about everyone of us SoCal pinsiders deserves a good ass beating) would just not be worth dealing with that airport.

#50 4 years ago

We'll just get him into John Wayne airport then.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tbl-for-sale-12600?hl=spyder138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.