Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by frankmac
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D5wDBmwUEAAM0Oq (resized).jpg
350C84FF-A4CE-4E9E-B65E-59634182FA7D (resized).jpeg
39c9dn (resized).jpg
31828FA0-CA08-4F3C-ABB7-0E3041B87497 (resized).jpeg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You would be wrong sir. And any pleasure you get from beating our asses (and just about everyone of us SoCal pinsiders deserves a good ass beating) would just not be worth dealing with that airport.

Ass beating? Wait. I thought we were all just meeting at airports now, to party.
Nah, not you Vic. We've had beers together and we were wearing the cool kids shoes way before the cool kids figured it out.

#52 7 months ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Mods, lock this thread up....please.

Nah, lets keep this one, it's pretty funny!

#53 7 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

We'll just get him into John Wayne airport then.

Ticket is probably more expensive. But that’s good cause you’re closer to John Wayne airport than me. Good luck and don’t forget to keep your guard up.

#54 7 months ago

He's taking the train anyway. We are going to have it out at the local antique train station. Nice place really with plenty of amenities.

#55 7 months ago

We're gonna fill up on spaghetti, take a nap, play some pinball whilst gettin all whiskeyed up, bust down some screen doors and then FIGHT. So stoked.

#56 7 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

we were wearing the cool kids shoes way before the cool kids figured it out.

Do these count?
350C84FF-A4CE-4E9E-B65E-59634182FA7D (resized).jpeg

#57 7 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ass beating? Wait. I thought we were all just meeting at airports now, to party.
Nah, not you Vic. We've had beers together and we were wearing the cool kids shoes way before the cool kids figured it out.

That was you? I didn’t know I was talking to the Gryszzz. LAX is not great for a party. The food is the worst you will ever find at a large airport and it along with the booze is way overpriced.

#58 7 months ago

Oh man... lets not get Gryszzz all fired up! Tell em Gryszzz..... meet me at Pincinnati beotches!

#59 7 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

play some pinball

D5wDBmwUEAAM0Oq (resized).jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside