• 15 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Jmckune
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3E40D391-9AD9-47FB-811B-81BB15B930BE (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 11 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Taxi Topper PCB

Added: March 26th, 2020 Ended: April 1st, 2020

Item description

Doubt I’ll find anything but if anyone has a Taxi topper PCB and harness, mine could really benefit from it. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Louisville, KY, US

Seller insights

These are Jmckune's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jmckune's stats page

#2 10 days ago

Bump. Anyone out there parting one out?

#3 10 days ago

Im guessing you're doing this already, but keep an eye on Ebay. There are a few pcb boards on there now for taxi, although i don't think they're for the topper.

Frustrating to not be able to find such a pertinent part to the game.

I'll keep my eyes open too.

#4 10 days ago

It sure is. The domes easy enough to replace but this part isn’t!

#5 10 days ago

If anybody wants to provide dimensions, this one looks stupid easy to make.

#6 10 days ago

blackbeard able to assist with that? I can measure the opening but that’s about it. Lol

#7 10 days ago
Quoted from HHaase:

If anybody wants to provide dimensions, this one looks stupid easy to make.

What dimensions would you need? Size of light board under topper?

#8 10 days ago

Main thing would be the overall length and width, and the hole locations.

-Hans

#9 10 days ago

Doesn’t help with dimensions but here is the best photo I could find of one.

3E40D391-9AD9-47FB-811B-81BB15B930BE (resized).jpeg
#10 10 days ago

This doesn't help with dimensions but Q-Dog made his own. That may tide you over until you can find one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-taxi-topper-dome-lights#post-658431

#11 10 days ago

Thanks, I saw that thread. What’s weird is I’ve never created anything like that so I’m not sure how I’d fare. I’m perfectly fine plopping some
New parts in whether it be on a board or in the game. I’ve just never made anything like that so was gonna try and track one down before I went way out of my comfort zone even though if I tried it, it would probably be easy. The wires are the part on that that i would have trouble with, easy enough to see green goes to the GI but splitting the other colors between the flashers would likely confuse me without direct instruction.

#12 8 days ago

Holy crap! I just happened to be scrolling through Pinside and saw this post. A couple of years ago, a pinball friend of a friend asked me to make a Taxi lamp PCB. I didn't know what it was for exactly but he got me the dimensions and exact specs for it. I made a number of them. I didn't recall if I gave him all of them or not. So, I started looking at my notes and sure enough the board I made matches the part number of the PCB pictured in above posts. Great. Then I looked in my pinball parts and found a couple raw boards. I just stuffed these away and didn't think of them for years.

Let me know who is interested in one of these. Just to confirm, the part number of the PCB I made was 5768-12329-00.

Greg

#13 8 days ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Holy crap! I just happened to be scrolling through Pinside and saw this post. A couple of years ago, a pinball friend of a friend asked me to make a Taxi lamp PCB. I didn't know what it was for exactly but he got me the dimensions and exact specs for it. I made a number of them. I didn't recall if I gave him all of them or not. So, I started looking at my notes and sure enough the board I made matches the part number of the PCB pictured in above posts. Great. Then I looked in my pinball parts and found a couple raw boards. I just stuffed these away and didn't think of them for years.
Let me know who is interested in one of these. Just to confirm, the part number of the PCB I made was 5768-12329-00.
Greg

Me me me!

#14 8 days ago

I’ll mail you.

#15 4 days ago

Special thanks to Greg goldpins for making this happen! I revived my board this morning!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside