(Topic ID: 90259)

Taxi Spin-Out Ramp Sale Date And Pricing Announced!!!

By TwistedPins

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 314 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20150125_010.jpg
WP_20150125_007.jpg
201408-twisted-pin-ramp5.jpg
201408-twisted-pin-ramp2.jpg
201408-twisted-pin-ramp1.jpg
IMG_20140725_173834 (Medium).jpg
IMG_3572.JPG
2014-04-21 22.15.38.jpg
2014-07-22 13.58.23.jpg
2014-07-22 13.58.33.jpg
2014-07-22 13.58.28.jpg
2014-07-22 13.58.40.jpg
1996.jpeg
CORVETTE 002.jpg
Taxi Blue Installed #6.JPG
Taxi Blue Installed #5.JPG
There are 314 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 9 years ago

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joe

#152 9 years ago

Woah, I just checked the thread and you only posted 32 seconds ago lol

That's fantastic news on the special price! I'm up for one of those definitely!

#153 9 years ago

Now I've got the red vs blue dilemma! lol

Would be nice to see blue installed

PS. IS it me, or do the photos look like there are 2 images layered ontop of each other?

#154 9 years ago

Awesome, looks great

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from lukewells:

Now I've got the red vs blue dilemma! lol
Would be nice to see blue installed
PS. IS it me, or do the photos look like there are 2 images layered ontop of each other?

Gooooo blueeeeee duuuuude...those ramps are super sweeeeeeet!!! I'm jealous of all the TAXI owners...go wild guys

#156 9 years ago

What about the cover for the spin out scores. Is that part of it?

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from lukewells:

I took the pictures outside and those are the shadows. Not too happy with the pictures and will redo them for the site tomorrow.

I also will post a picture of the blue ramp in my machine.

Quoted from MiSC90:

What about the cover for the spin out scores. Is that part of it?

No that piece is part of the plastics set that is already available on the market.

#158 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

I took the pictures outside and those are the shadows. Not too happy with the pictures and will redo them for the site tomorrow.
I also will post a picture of the blue ramp in my machine.

No that piece is part of the plastics set that is already available on the market.

You guys do great work, thanks for the intial low pricing on these.

#159 9 years ago

This is a very fair price. Thank you for remaking these. Here's hoping I get one.

#160 9 years ago

Excellent news!

#161 9 years ago

Hey, could we please get completely installed pictures of the blue? I am thinking blue to accent the pop bumpers but I really want to see what it looks like.

#162 9 years ago

Note to self, Wednesday morning, not Tuesday morning.

Dummy

#163 9 years ago

Here are some pics of the blue ramp put in a machine.

Taxi Blue Installed #1.JPGTaxi Blue Installed #1.JPG Taxi Blue Installed #2.JPGTaxi Blue Installed #2.JPG Taxi Blue Installed #3.JPGTaxi Blue Installed #3.JPG Taxi Blue Installed #4.JPGTaxi Blue Installed #4.JPG Taxi Blue Installed #5.JPGTaxi Blue Installed #5.JPG Taxi Blue Installed #6.JPGTaxi Blue Installed #6.JPG
#165 9 years ago

I think you will sell out before the price increase

#166 9 years ago

Thankyou for the pictures, the blue does indeed look very nice!

Oh well only one more day to decide! lol

I expect a mad rush for these

#167 9 years ago

hmmmm. now i'm torn. any way to get a pic of the blue ramp with the game on?

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

This is a tough decision. Very 50-50.

Please take a few pics from the player's POV in a dark-ish room, with lights on and plastics on.

thanks,
mof

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Sorry but my Taxi is having some issues and I haven't had time to work on it. Not really sure what how a pic with the game on would influence your decision. My Taxi has LED's in it so unless you had the exact same color LED's installed in your machine it wouldn't look the same.

Quoted from mof:

Please take a few pics from the player's POV in a dark-ish room, with lights on and plastics on.

I did post a picture with the plastic on top of it.

#170 9 years ago

Very nice job! Also fair price! Thanks for doing this.

I know I have pretty vocal about the speedbumps you have encountered with the Wh2O foil and about you having 2 pinside accounts in the past, but I am happy to give credit where due.

I don't own a taxi but GREAT JOB!

#171 9 years ago

Well I checked the website at midnight and no links to purchase. Will check again at noon, the announcement didn't say AM or PM. I really need a new spin out ramp!

#172 9 years ago

I have a good one, so I'm good, but even if I needed one, I think I would stick with red. Both look good though.

Thanks a lot for making this hard to make part available, great service for all the Taxi's out there.

#173 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Very nice job! Also fair price! Thanks for doing this.
I know I have pretty vocal about the speedbumps you have encountered with the Wh2O foil and about you having 2 pinside accounts in the past, but I am happy to give credit where due.
I don't own a taxi but GREAT JOB!

Thanks I appreciate the support. Yes we have had several speedbumps with the WH2O topper but that project is in the final stages right now also so we can get that out on the market for everybody finally!

Quoted from indy5mike:

Well I checked the website at midnight and no links to purchase. Will check again at noon, the announcement didn't say AM or PM. I really need a new spin out ramp!

Sorry that is my fault I meant at 12:00PM EST.

#174 9 years ago

After a night of no sleep, I decided Red for me.

#175 9 years ago

Actually, travis DID say PM as noted in his Announcement posting......

Quoted from indy5mike:

the announcement didn't say AM or PM

Quoted from TwistedPins:

Taxi ramps will go on sale on Wed 7/16 at 12:00PM EST. We are offering a introductory pricing of $129.99 and that includes the Spin-Out ramp and the Spin-Out Retainer. The pricing is the same for either the red or blue set. The introductory pricing is good till 8/15 when the price will go to $149.99.

The ramps are only available as a set at this time. We are offering the Spin-Out Retainer in red only for $29.99 for anybody who has a good original red ramp but needs the retainer only.

The ramps can be purchased directly off our website. They will be on the homepage on Wednesday morning.

#176 9 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

After a night of no sleep, I decided Red for me.

lol, I believe you too!

#177 9 years ago

The ramps are now available for sale!

#178 9 years ago

WOOT! I scored 10 red!

#179 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

WOOT! I scored 10 red!

Epic trulz.

#180 9 years ago

Got Mine Ordered > Blue....Sweet....

Thanks Again Travis for making these!

#181 9 years ago

Ordered! Thank you, Travis.

#182 9 years ago

Red on the way

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Got Mine Ordered > Blue....Sweet....
Thanks Again Travis for making these!

+1 Blue ordered here also

#184 9 years ago

I ordered BLUE ... Thank you for doing these, I can't wait to recieve mine!

#185 9 years ago

Red for me as well. I want to throw a personal thank you for making these. Mine was in good shape but a lot of people out there had more epoxy than ramp. So thanks.

#186 9 years ago

red on the way!!!! thanks travis. joe

#187 9 years ago

Wow the orders are pouring in fast!! Right now we have sold more blue than red. Although there have been 10 people who ordered both colors.

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Wow the orders are pouring in fast!! Right now we have sold more blue than red. Although there have been 10 people who ordered both colors.

Im thinking youre gonna easily sell out

#189 9 years ago

Who was the very first person to order???

#190 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Who was the very first person to order???

A person in Colorado who ordered both colors.

#191 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Im thinking youre gonna easily sell out

I will be happy once I have sold enough to break even. Of course I want to make a profit but this was a badly needed part for the community and Taxi is the game that will never leave my lineup.

#192 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

A person in Colorado who ordered both colors.

Thanks for not giving out more personal info than that. Got no hat in this game, just appreciate the respect of privacy.

#193 9 years ago

I really want to order the blue now too.... I will be strong and resist

#194 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

I will be happy once I have sold enough to break even. Of course I want to make a profit but this was a badly needed part for the community and Taxi is the game that will never leave my lineup.

Btw I ordered a blue one and also sent you a seperate email about my billing info. Thanks and cant wait to see how grest blue is gonna look on there.

#195 9 years ago

Blue ordered

#196 9 years ago

Red on the way! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#197 9 years ago

Blue order. I can't wait until it arrives.

#198 9 years ago

I got both, i don't even have taxi yet. but I will get a taxi. These are insurance so I know I'll have a good ramp regardless of whats in the game I finally manage to get. I just didn't know which color would be better.

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

Now we need Blackout bumper caps. Hint Hint

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Thanks for not giving out more personal info than that. Got no hat in this game, just appreciate the respect of privacy.

I would never divulge any customers information on any forum, PM or email. Although we all are a community and most know each other any purchase they make is their private business unless they wish to share it publicly.

There are 314 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-spin-out-ramp-reproductions-samples-are-in/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.