Topic poll

“which do you own?”

• Marilyn 6 votes
    50%
  • Lola 6 votes
    50%

(12 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 9 years ago

So I look around craiglist, feebay, here pretty much I see everyone just selling the "rare " Marilyn version....rare because only 200 produced ???, changed the name to Lola and sold thousands, blah blah blah...I was just wondering how close that number is, I cant remember last time I saw a "Lola" for sale, I looked on Mr pinball and they were all the "rare" Marilyn's for sale, I think the # is way higher than 200?? anyone know??

#2 9 years ago

I heard those Marilyn numbers were total BS, that being said, I own a Lola.

Maybe add "which do you own?" to the thread title. Might get more interest. I assumed this was a tech question before I clicked on it

#4 9 years ago

my first post...I have a Lola but its gonna get a Ron Kruzman Marilyn at some point

#5 9 years ago

Don;t care one way or the other.

#6 9 years ago

Marilyn or Lola doesn't matter. Who has a taxi with an original PF that isn't blown out.

#7 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-marilyn-vs-lola A little back and forth on this from the past.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from JBK:

Marilyn or Lola doesn't matter. Who has a taxi with an original PF that isn't blown out.

Me

#9 9 years ago

Me - but the original PF has been touched up and cleared, but it is not a repro. (Marilyn)

#11 9 years ago

Ever since I heard an interview (on Topcast) I believe where someone in the industry said that they changed it to Lola based on the Kinks song about a transvestite because the woman on the backglass is so beefy I think that the Lola version is a thousand times cooler.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.