• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by joefox22
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988
#1 6 years ago

I don't know how long they've been avalible but they are up for sale. Thought I would post. I've been looking for a while for a set forever and trying not to pay $300 for a set.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GS-2505&Product_Code=PPS-31-1006-553

#2 6 years ago

Sweet, thanks for the tip! I've also been waiting for some to come up for sale forever.

#3 6 years ago

I have the cpr play field the new marylin back glass and now the plastic set. Only things I need now are new ramps and a decide to put new decals on and I'm ready for the restore to start

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from PinWiz17:

I have the cpr play field the new marylin back glass and now the plastic set. Only things I need now are new ramps and a decide to put new decals on and I'm ready for the restore to start

Looking for ramps? or in the near future? Starship should have the ramps.

1 week later
#5 6 years ago

Got my plastics and spinout ramp already, w00t!

Now I just need someone to make an overlay / repro pf.

#6 6 years ago

I have a set of decals that I bought when I was going to do a restore. $200

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from PinWiz17:

I have a 5 piece cabinet decal set I bought for a restore that didn't happen
$200

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-plastic-set-for-sale-planetary-pinball?hl=joefox22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.