• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181223_154914 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

I need to replace a Taxi outlane switch, which per the manual is part 5647-12073-10...only I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know if there is an equivalent switch or an updated part number?

I also need the black plastic bracket that holds the switch to the playfield as mine cracked. Any clue where to find these? I assume my search terms just aren't right but I dont know the real name of the part.

Thanks!

20181223_154914 (resized).jpg20181223_154914 (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

try marco specialities they don't have the exact switch but they have ones that will work. You don't have to get the EXACT replacement part unless for some reason you must have all the stuff "original" on your game....

They also have plastic mounts, although they aren't the black ones. I just searched for "plastic microswitch" and several came up. Sometimes you have to bend the actuator wire yourself.

I never buy the 'actual' microswitches they are usually more expensive when I can keep a stock of the generic wire ones and just bend the actuators with pliers, you use the old one to make the new one one bend at a time.

#4 5 years ago

That looks like it would work. I need to track down the right size bracket now...

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I need to track down the right size bracket now...

This ? https://www.pinballlife.com/black-plastic-microswitch-bracket.html

LTG : )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 109.00
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-outlane-switch-part-number?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.