IMG_0803 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0802 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6921 (resized).jpg
IMG_6922 (resized).jpg
20240223_231438 (resized).jpg
20240223_231255 (resized).jpg
20240223_231332 (resized).jpg
20240223_231336 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider futurepinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 10 years ago

Just bought one today, I pick it up in a couple of days. Does the Carry Passengers target exist anywhere? Mine is tore up a bit.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

After playing a lot of this at the Louisville expo, I've decided I absolutely need to pick this pin up. Such a fantastic game!

Same thing happened to me at the same show! I knew a guy with one in an arcade who I have had dealings with and gave him a call.

#86 10 years ago

This is one of the most quiet clubs I have ever been a member of. When switching to a Marilyn playfield and backglass, which Rom to get Marilyn on the display instead of Lola

#88 10 years ago

Awesome, thanks Stu... Looking forward to getting my CPR products for it.

#95 10 years ago

Okay guys, decision time. On CPR playfields I have a chance at a Bronze with discoloration around Marilyn for quite a bit less or through PPS. Picture of Bronze below.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG
3 weeks later
#131 9 years ago

Finally found a playfield. I checked with CPR and all retailers and found one in stock at PPS. I got it today, and it had more crackling than I was hoping for but I hear that was unavoidable in this run. I have a tiny spot if discoloration above Pinbots face insert. All in all I am satisfied. My current playfield is pretty rough and also had crackling. After my perfect Space Shuttle CPR playfield it is just tough stepping down. Not knocking it at all, I have read all of the press releases from CPR and understand.

20140409_202453.jpg20140409_202453.jpg 20140409_202511.jpg20140409_202511.jpg 20140409_202521.jpg20140409_202521.jpg 20140409_202558.jpg20140409_202558.jpg 20140409_202548.jpg20140409_202548.jpg
#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Nico:

anyone has the number of post or double star blue post on the taxi? it would help me

I am looking for this as well. Last thing I need before I can make an order.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

You already have a Taxi, can't you just count them? That's what I did, then added a few extra just in case. I think it was something around 30 or so.

I could, it is in storage right now. I was making an order yesterday and didn't have my manual with me.

#139 9 years ago

Thank you

Quoted from wayout440:

Ah I see. I counted mine for you - I get 29 after counting twice, looking as best I can for the hidden ones. So If you order 30 and maybe a couple extra you should be good to go.

3 weeks later
#168 9 years ago

Wow, that's rough. You should be able to find a decent used PF since CPR came out.

#170 9 years ago

I got the last pf from PPS. I tried Marco, CPR, Starship Fantasy and another one but it is escaping me now.

4 weeks later
#184 9 years ago

Need some help here fellas. Behind Marilyn drop target bank. There is a screw that mounts a ramp directly to the playfield. Can someone take a picture of that for me please? Mine is missing completely, I just see a worn out hole in the pf. Also if someone knows where to find that screw it would be appreciated.

On a similar/second question. I am missing one screw from the ramp flap. I would rather not go on a wild goose chase.

1 week later
#185 9 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Need some help here fellas. Behind Marilyn drop target bank. There is a screw that mounts a ramp directly to the playfield. Can someone take a picture of that for me please? Mine is missing completely, I just see a worn out hole in the pf. Also if someone knows where to find that screw it would be appreciated.
On a similar/second question. I am missing one screw from the ramp flap. I would rather not go on a wild goose chase.

Bump for the photos/info for me please

1 month later
#247 9 years ago

I went with the red ramp and it was a difficult decision. I wish I would have gone blue with blue caps but no looking back. Maybe I can get a blue buddy and we switch every 6 months!

#249 9 years ago

Here is what I am missing on mine and one of the only things holding me back from my swap. Can someone take a picture of this. I asked before and someone was nice enough to upload some for me but I wasn't clear on what I needed (my fault).

Thanks guys!

1.jpg1.jpg
#252 9 years ago
Quoted from leesparts:

Futurepinhead. Just a screw and washer goes there to hold the wire ramp.

Thank you.

1 month later
#302 9 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Welp, you guys inspired me to put some super bright LEDs in the GI!!!. I would like to thank Future PinHead for offering help in fixing my G.I. issues (turned out to be the relay switch underneath!!)

taxi 1.jpg 130 KB

taxi 2.jpg 118 KB

Not a problem, I am glad you got it figured out! Let me know if I can help you in the future.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider futurepinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taxi-club-members-only?tu=futurepinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.