Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Taxman
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

led strips (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

So guy in the next cube as me "applied" his tax return to this years tax....how does he get that back?

He may not get any of it back. He is just thinking ahead and paying taxes sooner rather than later.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

That isn't too logical, but many people do that as they don't understand the time value of money.

I agree it is not logical for most people. I always delay paying if I can. I want my money working for me not someone else.

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I hate giving the gov a interest free loan, but I also like just having a bit of money squirreled away that I can use as fun money. Yes I understand I could easily do the same thing without having more taxes taken out of my check. Whatever. I've always used H&R block, my return is very easy with just a regular 1098 and my mortgage. It makes me sick when I see what I pay H&R block to do a relatively easy job though. I think last year it cost me like $200! I might try turbotax finally this year.

If you decide to buy TT, don’t pay full price. You can always find it at a lower price. Lots of financial institutions sell it at a lower price than MSRP.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tax-returns-2020?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.