Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CVScore2.jpg
    photo_12.jpg
    PinballPano.jpg
    photo_4.JPG
    P1010050.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.JPG
    P1010056.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    P1010054.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    P1010052.JPG
    P1010051.JPG
    P1010050.JPG
    P1010049.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from Kane:

We need names to faces. Who is everybody? Identify!

I'm the guy in the dark gray Lions shirt (4th Tatman post, 3rd pic).

Later,
    EV

#52 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Nick vegas: were you using autostitch for iPhone? I stopped using that, photosynth seems to mesh photos together better (see the pano pic I posted)

The one I used is called "360". But, I will have to check yours out. Thanks for the recommendation.

#53 12 years ago

Is 360 a app for the iPhone?

#54 12 years ago

I did not go considering I'm from Cali, but it looks like it was a great time. Thanks tatman for hosting such an event for us Pinheads. Now have you ever thought of moving to California?

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Is 360 a app for the iPhone?

Yep!

#56 12 years ago

Too funny - I didn't even know there were cupcakes!! Thank you again Tatman for hosting the party. Really great time!

Met some new pinsiders but unfortunately missed some that apparently were there as well as I read this thread.

BTW...the SS with the green siderails and custom job looked great in person. PIcs do not do it justice.

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

BTW...the SS with the green siderails and custom job looked great in person. PIcs do not do it justice.

That was one of my favorite paint jobs. Great work.

#58 12 years ago

Thanks again Tatman! I'm glad I crawled out of my cave and showed up. Had a great time! It was fun to meet so many new folks.

~mr.bill

#59 12 years ago

Shit... looks fun. I never got an address or missed it posted somewhere?

#60 12 years ago

Jahbarron sorry you didn't get the address I thought I emailed everyone. You can come to the next pinball party.

#61 12 years ago

Great place....just looks awesome. Love that SS Tatman, any chance it's for sale?

Bill

#62 12 years ago

thanks TAT you and your wife are the best .

#63 12 years ago

TG is wearing the MONSTER Madeira Beach t shirt (black and green)

#64 12 years ago

Awesome Collection of Pin's 4-Sure !! I see in the Pict's- Plenty of Alcohol , that's Good, Look's like a daiquiri Blender also.. It's Alway's Good to see PinHead's have-n a Great Tyme.. Who's the guy in the Harley-Davidson shirt ?

#65 12 years ago

Thanks to Tatman and mrs. Tatman for hosting another awesome pinball party! It was fun seeing and meeting new pinsiders. Thanks Mike and Jesse for bringing the cool gifts for the raffle. I can't wait for the next Pinsders get together!

#66 12 years ago

Im the guy in the Black Harley Davidson T-Shirt in a few photos and the bald headed one playing LOTR in Tatmans Pics.
    Pincades
    Jamaster10
    JT

#67 12 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

Jahbarron sorry you didn't get the address I thought I emailed everyone. You can come to the next pinball party.

I will be there! I'm expecting myself to find to locate the email somewhere like a month from now.

#68 12 years ago

Looks like a Rad time!
    Would I be the only sober dude there?

#69 12 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Looks like a Rad time!

I drank only water the entire evening.

#70 12 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

I drank beer and fell down a lot. Of course, I fall constantly when sober, too so that doesn't mean much

#71 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

Im the guy in the Black Harley Davidson T-Shirt in a few photos and the bald headed one playing LOTR in Tatmans Pics.
    Pincades
    Jamaster10
    JT

You lOOk like a Ole Friend I use to ride with a Few Yr's back , ( b-4 the Kid's came along ) His nick-name was Moose ,, We'd Ride to Cherokee almost Every other weekend .. All these Killer Pin's , and I Don't see a BSD in site..
    I Guess it's just Too Dam Hard .. It's My Fav- !!

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tatmans-party-pics/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.