• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by hayrebear
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0587 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayrebear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I bought a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street last weekend and noticed some strange behavior once I got it home. A number of the targets aren't triggering, among a few other things. I've included a video below for reference. What I've noticed thus far that's not working: target next to the boiler, targets under Freddy's head, return lane, kick save, glove flipper works sparingly (1/10 of the time or less).

Anyone have a recommendation on where to start? Any feedback or guidance is appreciated.

#4 7 years ago

Thank you both very much! Your suggestions sent me in the right direction. A connector was unplugged next to the switch diode board. See the below photo, to the right. Popped it back in and all was well. The game is back to full functionality, maybe save for the kick save. Will re-post on that later after a closer look.

Ironically, I'm guessing this was accidentally unplugged or kicked loose by the seller prior to me purchasing. He replace a nearby flipper coil right before I took it home.

IMG_0587 (resized).JPGIMG_0587 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayrebear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/targets-not-triggering-newbie-troubleshooting?tu=hayrebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.