Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nwkadm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I have and EBD LE machine. When the horseshoe targets are dropped, they sit slightly higher than the play-field. This makes it very hard to hit the round targets that score the DELUXE feature - is there a way to adjust these to sit level with the play-filed like you can the 2x,3x,4x, and 5x targets?

Thanks for any help/advice.
Joe S.

#2 8 years ago
#3 8 years ago

I think the metal plate at the bottom of the targets can be loosed, adjusted, and re-tightened.

Either that, or there are set screws explicitly for adjusting this.

There should certainly be a way!

#4 8 years ago

When the drop targets are sitting slightly too high, can you easily push them down with your finger the rest of the way? If so, the springs on the drop targets are probably worn out and not pulling the targets all the way down. You can either replace the springs or try to "tighten" them up a little by removing a small section of each one. Cleaning the drop targets themselves and the metal mechanism would be helpful, too.

--Luke

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

When the drop targets are sitting slightly too high, can you easily push them down with your finger the rest of the way? If so, the springs on the drop targets are probably worn out and not pulling the targets all the way down. You can either replace the springs or try to "tighten" them up a little by removing a small section of each one. Cleaning the drop targets themselves and the metal mechanism would be helpful, too.
--Luke

Thanks Luke - I will try this and report back next week.

#7 8 years ago

Good Info - I will try this also and report back next week.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 90.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/targets-in-eight-ball-deluxe-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.