(Topic ID: 146558)

Target Pool Sequence Completed Special

By Wickerman2

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Still don't have the schematic, on my list. Issue I'm having is the sequence completed relays aren't tripping correctly. I can clear all the stripe balls and it doesn't light the special(supposed to light 1 special for solids/stripes completed) until I hit a couple more solids.

When I complete everything it works correctly. Looking for what switch I need to check out that triggers each of the sequence completed relays individually.

#2 8 years ago

It's probably not just one switch but rather a switch on each trip relay wired in series. Make sure the bank is fully seated in the slots and tight.

#3 8 years ago

yea, there is a daisy chain contact thru all the stripes then solids... alligator jumper is useful to find which one is open. but yea check to see if the bank is seated properly.

#4 8 years ago

will do, thanks

2 weeks later
#5 8 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

but yea check to see if the bank is seated properly.

it was out of the slots to start--appears to be seated properly now.

Tightened all the switch stacks. Visually they all appear to be opening/closing as they should.

Still having the same issue. I clear all the stripes--no special(and no 100 pt ding)--if I hit 3 solids(any of them)--then I get the 100 pt bell but no special still--continue on, hit a few more solids will get me 1 special, complete them all and everything trips.

#6 8 years ago

So, if all the stripes are tripped--and cleaned with good contact--what switch blade does it travel through on the solids if they aren't tripped to get to the sequence completed relay?

#7 8 years ago

Does that bank have a 'series bar', where there's a switch stack but no relay? They dip down a bit as each of the other relays are tripped, then fully when the last one is made in the series. But sometimes they don't behave as they should, and things need to be aligned again.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Does that bank have a 'series bar'

Right--like on Abra Ca Dabra? No, they all just trip and then there's the reset bar for the entire thing. They all reset fine as far as that goes...

#9 8 years ago

They are all on the same bank--stripes(actually 2 of them are in the bottom) and solids---but somehow when half of them trip--they trip one of 2 sequence completed relays. The game trips them both eventually at the end, just not correctly at the halfway point

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-pool-sequence-completed-special and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.