3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by the9gman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider srcdube.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

2. After the ball is played the drop down target scores do not register and the targets do not reset for the next player (in multi-player) or second ball in single player.

I’ve had similar problems lately. Check that the trough switch is working where the ball is launched to the shooter. It triggers going to next player and next ball.

Also check that the DX interlock is releasing during first ball of game if you press a 10 or 100 score. I had problems with the switch in that relay stack that permits the signal to go to the releasing coil on the bottom of the DX assembly. With the playfield up, I could see the first ball interlock set during start up, but wouldn’t release after pressing a 10 or 100 target.

Does it keep scoring on the playfield, but won’t score bonus and reset Targets ? It may think it’s still in ball 1, so doesn’t reset targets or advance player or ball.

If there are more symptoms, Or details on what works and what doesn’t, let us know. It can help pinpoint possibilities.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider srcdube.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-alpha-issues?tu=srcdube and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.