Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smersh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi Folks. I need a refresher! I have a target alpha that some times(not all times) will not advance ball once it drains. this might happen on single player or 4 players. Might be on ball 1 or could happen on any ball. When it drains it wont go into shooter lane and wont give any points or bonus points just sits there. What can I look for? Thanks for the help..

#2 9 years ago

The outhole kicker is activated by a switch on the 'O' relay, so the 'O' relay needs to energize.

But to get the 'O' relay to energize, there are eight(!) switches that need to be closed (in series). The two most likely ones for an intermittent might be the outhole switch itself (closes when ball lands on it), and the 15th position switch on the Bonus Unit (make/break switch there).

#3 9 years ago

good lead. thanks.

#4 9 years ago

DirtFlipper. Cleaned the brass rivets on the bonus unit with a eraser and it seems to be working fine now. Fingers crossed. Thanks again for the lead!!!!

#5 9 years ago

Hmm, those aren't really involved with getting the ball kicked back out, but glad it's working again.

#6 9 years ago

Oh no! We played a bunch of games fri night and sat has not fail so far. The bonus unit is mounted under the pf correct?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-alpha-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.