• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Capture1 (resized).PNG
Capture (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm bringing back a Target Alpha back to life. It was dead when I got it. So far I've got it to run through the normal start procedure with a couple of exceptions. Sometimes it will kick out ball #1 and sometimes it doesn't. If i get it to kick one out after I play that ball it does not kick another ball out and the ball count does not advance. If I manually pull in the "O" relay the out hole coil will fire. Its acting like the "O" relay is not getting a strong signal to engage or engage long enough??? Thank you for all your help on advance.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

I'm betting that it is this M/B switch on AX from the circuit that leads into O. The relay is held on by a cotter pin, so carefully take that out (being sure not to let it fall under the bottom board) and give it a close look as you move the plastic armature. I've also included the relevant part of the start seq. to check if that's not it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the pointers on where to look. Ill be looking at that this weekend

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

I'm betting that it is this M/B switch on AX from the circuit that leads into O. The relay is held on by a cotter pin, so carefully take that out (being sure not to let it fall under the bottom board) and give it a close look as you move the plastic armature. I've also included the relevant part of the start seq. to check if that's not it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Well cleaning and re-adjusting the AX did the trick kicking to ball out thank you for that guidance. Now it will not advance the ball count but it will reset the ball count when I start the game if I've manually advanced it. Ill see if I can find that issue.

#6 3 years ago

Ball count works good now but I cannot add players now. It will only play a one player game. Everything resets and the first player is ready to shoot the ball. Then trying to add multiple player it just sits there as if there were no credits. The start button doesn't add the extra players. If I manually move the stepper to add the players the game will play as a 4 player game so i must not have power going to advance that stepper. Where should I look to fix this issue?

#9 3 years ago

Thank you guys, I'll give that a look.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-alpha-ball-kickout-issues?tu=Budski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.