5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
#1 5 years ago

Hello everyone, I've gotten my target Alpha up and running from the dead, the only problem I'm having for some reason is in player two, three, or four the last ball won't end game. When the ball ends the game the game automatically resets and starts a new one. If it's in one player it ends the game properly. Game over light starts flashing showing game is over. The player wheel is in excellent condition( cleaned, aligned and all rivets omh out properly) seems like I have some kind of bad connection from the player wheel to the last ball relay when in second ,third and fourth. I don't have a schematic for the game. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 5 years ago

First thing to do is to get a schematic from PBR.

Check these connections on the Coin Unit:

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#3 5 years ago

Thanks, all fixed. Bad connection on the last ball relay.

#4 5 years ago

Excellent. Please check as resolved.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/target-alpha-automatically-starting-games-after-last-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.