Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,404 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Pablito350
  • Topic is favorited by 242 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2659 (resized).jpeg
    File Content DE Audio FLAC (resized).JPG
    MM backbox (resized).jpg
    IMG_0831 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0830 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0829 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-21 190411 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpeg
    ARCADE UPKEEP Dual Voltage PS02 (resized).png
    ARCADE UPKEEP Dual Voltage PS03 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    screenshot (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_8354 (resized).png
    IMG_8353 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Overview of Pinsound and what is needed to install and set up. Posted by Mr_Tantrum (7 years ago)

Post #137 Examples of event and the instrumental related to it. Posted by Mr_Tantrum (5 years ago)

Post #182 Pinsound + Board showing adjustments. Posted by pinballjah (4 years ago)

Post #246 Shaker Control Posted by Mr_Tantrum (4 years ago)

Post #247 How to edit shaker routines. Posted by Mr_Tantrum (4 years ago)

Post #263 Determining which Pinsound you have. Posted by Mr_Tantrum (3 years ago)

Post #267 USB drives that are compatible. Posted by pinballinreno (3 years ago)

Post #469 Normalizing sound files. Posted by Mr_Tantrum (3 years ago)

Post #489 Best to convert OGG files to WAV files. Posted by Mr_Tantrum (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#291 3 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

I was hoping someone could assist me with a question on Indiana Jones Pinsound.
    Installed a Pinsound+ board and have the pin and sound working. I do have an external sub hooked up and made some sound adjustments on the board and all seems to work well so far.
    My question during game play is : Starting multi ball the first shot is the left ramp (light jackpot) the next shot would be to hit the right ramp (jackpot). After hitting the left ramp I then get a clean, crisp announcement to shoot the right ramp when I hit the right ramp to collect the jackpot there is no announcement of JACKPOT at all. It seems there should be a callout for making this shot or by chance is this how Endprodukt wanted this part of the sound system? Does anyone have any idea?
    Thank you,
    Loren

I just upgraded my IJ with a pin sound + board + speakers + sub and I mine clearly yells out "Jackpot" after hitting the right ramp.....what version of Endprodukt orchestration are u using? The version on the pin sound site apparently is not his final cut....I actually sent him a PM to get his final version (after a donation for his time).

#295 3 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Thank you for the clarification.
    It looks like I downloaded the one provided on the Pinsound website which shows 1.0.0 (IJ_Remastered_Endprodukt.zip) Could there be a different version?
    I also have another question. When game boots up now I get a credit dot and when checking it I get "sound board interface error" is this normal after switching over to a Pinsound+ board?

This is my first experience with Pinsound, but I don't get that error on my IJ, and yes theres a different version that u have to get directly from endprodukt

#301 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

I have a couple headphone jacks on my games. I still put each orchestration on a separate USB and just keep it in the coin box. I run USB extension cords to all my Pinsound cards and that way I can easily switch USBs through the coin door. I have constantly had issues with more than one orchestration on a USB. On all my three games with Pinsound. Never works properly for me. I never see the need to change orchestrations half way through a game, etc. Easy enough to turn the game off and reload the new orchestration within 20 seconds.

Thats actually a great idea....

#311 3 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

This caught my eye this morning and corrected the credit dot issue as well as the "Jackpot" issue I was having after install. I had not realized that you could update the firmware on the Pinsound board itself and the board I installed was purchased a year and a half ago (finally got around to installing it) so I would assume it was well out of date for current firmware.
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention Mr Tantrum and hopefully this post can help any others that may have the same issue I was experiencing.

sorry I didnt mention this earlier, but I had just purchased my PinSound + board, and I loaded the original soundtrack (thats on their website) with no problem. When I went to installed EndProducts mix I had all kinds of install problems. I then installed the latest firmware and that corrected my issue

#338 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kobaja:

mr_tantrum do you have experience with pinsound speakers vs. theflipper fidelity pinsound kits(using a pinsound card of course) ? I ahve a monster bash here and dont quite know which to order. based on price it would beflipper fidelity in the US, but then again its more about quality and performance than price.
    do you have hands on experience?

I just went through this same exercise, and ended up going with the Flipper Fidelity kit out of convenience. The kit seems like nice quality, and the install was very easy. I almost bought the PinSound speaker kit, but it made no sense due to shipping costs (I'm sure the quality is about the same). That being said if I had not ordered the FF kit already I would have tried the Pinwoofer speakers.....I'll give them a go on my next project.

#343 3 years ago
    Quoted from scootss:

Glad to hear you got it figured out. Less glad that the solution is definitely beyond my capability!

No doubt Ricochet has some serious skill sets

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tantrums-guide-to-pinsound?tu=ptownpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.