Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,402 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 minutes ago by MarkRan
  • Topic is favorited by 242 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2659 (resized).jpeg
    File Content DE Audio FLAC (resized).JPG
    MM backbox (resized).jpg
    IMG_0831 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0830 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0829 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-21 190411 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpeg
    ARCADE UPKEEP Dual Voltage PS02 (resized).png
    ARCADE UPKEEP Dual Voltage PS03 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    screenshot (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_8354 (resized).png
    IMG_8353 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.
    #651 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

I have done a bunch of orchestrations and not sure if mine have this issue, likely. Can you tell me what to look for in Audacity to see if the music tracks are normalized and what I need to adjust to fix them. The orchestrations sound good in my games, so haven't bothered to play with this. Thanks for the help.

Its all about having a solid baseline for amplitude or volume.

If everything is at the same volume and stereo when you start, its very easy to make your edits and create dynamics.

Panning and stereo effects really bring the audio home.

#652 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Looks like you figured out what I was thinking the issue was.
    You never know what/how the original creator mixed things. For me, I do it based upon my setup with a PinSound 1, which may or may not be optimal on everyone's setup. You can run the voice files through Audacity and amplify them (how I do it), or you could potentially add gain to them individually via PinSound studio.
    I was going to take a look at the orchestration for you, but it appears the site is down right now. I'll keep checking as I have time.
    Update:
    I just looked at the video for the orchestration - that's awesome! Not only the Christmas music, but the decorated pin (especially the Santa hat). From what I can hear, some of the callouts seem a little quite. Are you experiencing the same thing as what the audio in the video conveys?

Thank you Mr Tantrum for your help in getting this sorted. The callouts are now perfect! I have a little more confidence in starting to modify these mixes to my taste now. I think I'll try to get the sound effects normalized then on to changing out some of the music selections. This Christmas mix has brought new life to Rudy! The kids now line up to play it again

#653 3 years ago
    Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Thank you Mr Tantrum for your help in getting this sorted. The callouts are now perfect! I have a little more confidence in starting to modify these mixes to my taste now. I think I'll try to get the sound effects normalized then on to changing out some of the music selections. This Christmas mix has brought new life to Rudy! The kids now line up to play it again

Please post your normalized version to the community page!

#654 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Please post your normalized version to the community page!

The rest of the mix needs some work yet but I'm not sure how to post it on there. Mr Tantrum did the modifications for me, I just installed them.

#655 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

As I've mentioned before, it is all about having equivalent amplitude on all files (it's one of the key posts - not sure who did that, but thanks).
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tantrums-guide-to-pinsound/page/10#post-5710139

I agree that they should be normalized.

However, in the Tommy I am using, some of the sound effects, like some sort of explosion that I have yet to identify, is too loud.

IMHO, as a newbie user, I would not normalize some of the special effects. Music and voices, yes.

#656 3 years ago
    Quoted from lhammer610:

However, in the Tommy I am using, some of the sound effects, like some sort of explosion that I have yet to identify, is too loud.
    IMHO, as a newbie user, I would not normalize some of the special effects. Music and voices, yes.

Actually, I always "normalize" and "stereo-ize" the SFX files, along with JINGLE files and anything else. Every original pin orchestrations I've modified/created (10+ different games) had files of all types that need amplified. The key is understanding how to modify them relative to how they compare originally to the amplitude of the other files (typically almost all of them are quite similar).

#657 3 years ago
    Quoted from lhammer610:

I hope that any improvements get uploaded to the community.

This is key to the continued success of pinsound.

Its truly fueled by us users.

#658 3 years ago

I've uploaded a fully normalized and stereo conversion of the original orchestration to the PinSound Community. Of course everyone will need to wait until it is approved before they can download.

You can easily copy the JINGLE, SFX, and VOICE folders from my orchestration and replace the non-stereo, non-normalized folders on any other FunHouse orchestration that follows the same folder naming convention.

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/334-funhouse-mr_tantrum-stereonormalized-mix

#659 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Actually, I always "normalize" and "stereo-ize" the SFX files, along with JINGLE files and anything else. Every original pin orchestrations I've modified/created (10+ different games) had files of all types that need amplified. The key is understanding how to modify them relative to how they compare originally to the amplitude of the other files (typically almost all of them are quite similar).

Want to make it 11 with Tommy

#660 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Want to make it 11 with Tommy

Which orchestration would you want me to use as the model (I know you have a few already uploaded to the site)?

#661 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've uploaded a fully normalized and stereo conversion of the original orchestration to the PinSound Community. Of course everyone will need to wait until it is approved before they can download.
    You can easily copy the JINGLE, SFX, and VOICE folders from my orchestration and replace the non-stereo, non-normalized folders on any other FunHouse orchestration that follows the same folder naming convention.
    http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/334-funhouse-mr_tantrum-stereonormalized-mix

Thats awesome! Thanks.

#662 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Which orchestration would you want me to use as the model (I know you have a few already uploaded to the site)?

That would be amazing! Maybe I have been listening to mono this whole time lol. This is the most current. Any improvements would be greatly appreciated by all Tommy owners Tommy is one of the best candidates for Pinsound IMO.

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/302-all-who-songs_pinballjah-v2/

#663 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This just clicked with me - I can bring all of my mixes voice and sfx up to where they should be using just these files. Awesome!

#664 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

"stereo-ize" is great. I think "normalize", if by that, everything is at the same volume, basically 100%, then that would not be my preference. All music should be the same volume. All voices should be the same volume. I suspect that all sound effects should be the same volume. But my preference is that the sound effects in Tommy are too loud.

But being new at this, I am finding out all sorts of things. I did not realize that in PinSound Studio allows me to dial up or down each group. That allows me to apply a universal adjustment to any group of effects. In my preference, I can dial down all the special effects. Unfortunately, the dial is not calibrated (db would be the best), so I need to do trial and error. Unfortunately, playback within the program is not affected by that dial. I am going to save the file and see if I can tell a difference in game play.

#665 3 years ago
    Quoted from lhammer610:

"stereo-ize" is great. I think "normalize", if by that, everything is at the same volume, basically 100%, then that would not be my preference. All music should be the same volume. All voices should be the same volume. I suspect that all sound effects should be the same volume. But my preference is that the sound effects in Tommy are too loud.
    But being new at this, I am finding out all sorts of things. I did not realize that in PinSound Studio allows me to dial up or down each group. That allows me to apply a universal adjustment to any group of effects. In my preference, I can dial down all the special effects. Unfortunately, the dial is not calibrated (db would be the best), so I need to do trial and error. Unfortunately, playback within the program is not affected by that dial. I am going to save the file and see if I can tell a difference in game play.

It does take a little trial and error.

VU meters would really be nice in pinsound studio.

But with a bit of persistance it works ok.

#666 3 years ago

Now we need a bulk batch processor to normalize all the files in a folder to minus 3.

This should work. I have not tried it yet. A little learning curve, but not too difficult.

https://brianli.com/how-to-batch-normalize-audio-with-audacity/

Since Audacity is cross platform, that should work for Mac users, too.

More Audacity info on bulk processing.

https://www.howtogeek.com/57571/how-to-quickly-edit-multiple-files-in-audacity/

If willing to pay $5, this app promises to do the same thing for Mac's.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sound-normalizer/id760423623?mt=12

This one, unfortunately works with only MP3. I am not a fan of switching to lossy formats.

https://amvidia.com/mp3-normalizer

Of course, there are several Windows programs that will normalize. No reason one or more would not work under Wine.

1 week later
    #667 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Sorry to quote myself, but wanted to let everyone know that there was an issue with uploads to the site. Gerald just notified me that he has fixed it and I re-uploaded the orchestration. Hopefully it will be available soon.

#668 3 years ago

I am really confused with Pinsound now. Can’t get any of my orchestrations to work properly now. Not sure what I messed up??? I have always used Pinsound Studio to save orchestrations to the USB. Seems to be acting up and not supported anymore. So tried the straight to USB method and it seems for some reason to be picking up songs from other orchestrations or puts the wrong sound in a different folder. Or it repeats the same sound if I have five sounds in one folder. The five songs should play on a random basis.

Any ideas? I haven’t updated the cards in years. Kind of paranoid to try an update in case the old orchestrations won’t work at all.

Just venting thanks.

#669 3 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire is supported by Pinsound but there are zero orchestrations on the download page. Where can I get the legacy psrec so I can try to use that as a template for creating my own?

Also, is the current version of Pinsound Studio pro lacking features that earlier version had? It seems like people where able to do more in the past and with the current version (the only version I've ever had installed) it seems lacking and focused on shaker setup.

It feels like there are a whole bunch of windows and tabs missing from what is alleged to be an editing app for the pinball sound system. I actually don't see how you can do anything in this app except double click on a sound file (it launches your default music player and plays the sound). Am I missing something?

And lastly, the app is extremely small on my PC screen. I have to put on reading glasses to see the text on the screen.

I've got this thing installed and I haven't been able to do anything with it. I've read the whole thread; I guess I'll go back and read it again.

I'm no slouch with computers and editing. I've used Adobe software for decades and ran my own video business for years. For the life of me I can't see how Pinsound Studio Pro has any ability to create a pinball sound orchestration. I understand that I need Audacity or similar to do editing... but after I have by songs and sounds the way I want them, how do I assign them to the events?

#670 3 years ago

PinSound Studio is deprecated - don't use it. Only use the PinSound Studio Pro.

- PinSound Studio - supported psrec files and old structure. Will not work with the new required file structure
    - PinSound Studio Pro - supports creation of shaker routines, but psrec file feature has not yet been added (it is on the development list, but no eta). Supports the new required structure with pinsound.config files and current firmwares

It has been a grown pain for some of use who author orchestrations, but change is inevitable so you might as well rip off the bandaid.

Personally, I do all of my editing and orchestration building outside of PSSP (I always have). The one feature that I did utilize in PSS was the psrec as it saved a ton of time tracking down sound references and going back and forth to the pin. However, PSSP is great when it comes to shaker routines (I've done several). Psrec should come back at some point in the new software, but there is no definitive date as of now.

My basic process is to extract an orchestration folder to my PC, convert any/all OGG files to WAV (what PinSound supports - OGG is just for compression during file transfer), and delete the OGG files. I usually start with the music and create an Excel file where I map what is what (the original orchestration is not always labeled well). I then go about editing my own music and other files making sure they are all of similar amplitude (i.e. manual normalization). Also, if they are mono sounds I convert them to stereo. I then save my new file over the original in its folder, note the change in my Excel log, and proceed on. When I've made some progress, I manually copy the orchestration to the audio folder on the USB and play a game or two making notes of what I've changed and what I think needs tweaked. I continue the process until I'm done. If you know the game really well then this is fairly simple and doesn't take that long. I've you don't know the game and/or don't have access to the pin you are orchestrating for then it is quite difficult and time consuming (I've done several orchestrations like this for people). This is where the psrec feature would have been extremely helpful.

The PSSP window is a fixed size. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like at 1080P. However, if you are running at 4K or similar then it would indeed be a very small window.

You can get the CV original orchestration here: https://www.pinsound.org/pinballs/wpc-95/cirqus-voltaire
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#671 3 years ago

Okay everyone, I finally got tired of typing out in PMs how to manually do orchestration conversions. I just posted a YouTube video that demonstrates the process. The video begins at the point where you've already downloaded a zipped orchestration file, and takes you thought installing it on the PinSound USB. I did this with one of my Getaway orchestrations, but the steps are identical regardless.

I hope this helps, and please realize this is my manual methodology. PinSound has the ability to install orchestrations on its own simply by copying the zip file to the root of the USB drive.

Basic Steps:
    - Unzip the file
    - Launch Free:ac and check settings making sure the file name is set correctly in order to save the fils in the original folders (FYI, if converting from WAV to OGG for upload purposes you would just select the OGG encoder)
    - Drag and drop entire orchestration folder into Free:ac and press the convert button
    - Within the orchestration folder search for *.OGG to retrieve all of the OGG files in the structure then select all (Ctrl-A on keyboard for shortcut) and delete
    - Copy the orchestration folder to the PinSound USB under "audio"
    - Install the USB into the PinSound, power on the pin, and enjoy!

#672 3 years ago

Thank you! Great video.

#673 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Okay everyone, I finally got tired of typing out in PMs how to manually do orchestration conversions. I just posted a YouTube video that demonstrates the process. The video begins at the point where you've already downloaded a zipped orchestration file, and takes you thought installing it on the PinSound USB. I did this with one of my Getaway orchestrations, but the steps are identical regardless.
    I hope this helps, and please realize this is my manual methodology. PinSound has the ability to install orchestrations on its own simply by copying the zip file to the root of the USB drive.

Basic Steps:
    - Unzip the file
    - Launch Free:ac and check settings making sure the file name is set correctly in order to save the fils in the original folders (FYI, if converting from WAV to OGG for upload purposes you would just select the OGG encoder)
    - Drag and drop entire orchestration folder into Free:ac and press the convert button
    - Within the orchestration folder search for *.OGG to retrieve all of the OGG files in the structure then select all (Ctrl-A on keyboard for shortcut) and delete

Thanks for doing this. Be great if Pinsound did some actual videos on using their technology. Any chance a video on making an orchestration is in the works I know the basics but likely missing some of the finer points of making a better quality orchestration.

#674 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for doing this. Be great if Pinsound did some actual videos on using their technology. Any chance a video on making an orchestration is in the works I know the basics but likely missing some of the finer points of making a better quality orchestration.

That would be quite involved, but maybe some day.

#675 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

That would be quite involved, but maybe some day.

Maybe I can do one and you can tell me all the mistakes I am making

#676 3 years ago

One thing worth mentioning from the video, when using free:ac, make sure the Filename pattern is <artist> -<title> as I don't think this is the default when you first open the program. So the new WAV files are saved in the same folder as the original OGG file.

#677 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Maybe I can do one and you can tell me all the mistakes I am making

There's more than one way to accomplish it. I don't want everyone to think that my way is the only way. I'm sure I could still learn a few things about how to do it better/quicker.

#678 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Basic Steps:
    - Unzip the file

Awesome video and Thanks for creating! Been having a hard time figuring it out for my Jack*Bot and gave up a while back... This has definitely motivated me to give it another shot.

#679 3 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has installed pinsound recently on their TZ.
    I'm having some issues whereby all the orchestrations are at a very low level, and I can't change them in groups on pinsound studio pro?

#680 3 years ago

I apologize if this has been discussed, and if I missed the post - I'd done a search for 'Firmware' and 'Self-Diagnosis' but didn't find the answer so I thought I'd ask.

I've recently purchased my 2nd Pinsound+ package, and in re-aquatinting myself with the install I only now noticed the firmware revisions - which when I bought my first one I never did, I simply installed it in my DE-JP and it's worked ever since.

That being said -- I would like to run the latest firmware update before unzipping the sound packages on my newest install, but am wondering about my older machine -- has anyone ever run into issues installing new firmware on their pinsound+ boards? do I need to incrementally run firmware updates or can I jump over almost a year and a half of updates? personally I like running new firmware revisions if it benefits me, but in this case with it working perfectly should I bother? (mostly I wondered about compatibility with potential hardware revisions).

Also -- since I've never run any of the updates when I did the original install - how do I run the self diagnostic test on the pinsound+ to determine its firmware version?

Thanks for your help!

#681 3 years ago
    Quoted from JohnJN:

I apologize if this has been discussed, and if I missed the post - I'd done a search for 'Firmware' and 'Self-Diagnosis' but didn't find the answer so I thought I'd ask.
    I've recently purchased my 2nd Pinsound+ package, and in re-aquatinting myself with the install I only now noticed the firmware revisions - which when I bought my first one I never did, I simply installed it in my DE-JP and it's worked ever since.
    That being said -- I would like to run the latest firmware update before unzipping the sound packages on my newest install, but am wondering about my older machine -- has anyone ever run into issues installing new firmware on their pinsound+ boards? do I need to incrementally run firmware updates or can I jump over almost a year and a half of updates? personally I like running new firmware revisions if it benefits me, but in this case with it working perfectly should I bother? (mostly I wondered about compatibility with potential hardware revisions).
    Also -- since I've never run any of the updates when I did the original install - how do I run the self diagnostic test on the pinsound+ to determine its firmware version?
    Thanks for your help!

You will be just fine jumping firmware on PS+, but if you had original PS you could potentially have an issue depending upon how old your installed firmware was (even then, there is a special process for updating to current firmware through a specific intermediate firmware update).

At worst, if you have a really old version and are still running an orchestration that follows the old naming convention then you will need to redownload and install those orchestrations from the website where they have all been updated to the new convention.

If you take your existing USB and put it in your computer is there a log file in the root of the drive? If so, open this with a text editor to see the installed firmware version.

#682 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

You will be just fine jumping firmware on PS+, but if you had original PS you could potentially have an issue depending upon how old your installed firmware was (even then, there is a special process for updating to current firmware through a specific intermediate firmware update).
    At worst, if you have a really old version and are still running an orchestration that follows the old naming convention then you will need to redownload and install those orchestrations from the website where they have all been updated to the new convention.
    If you take your existing USB and put it in your computer is there a log file in the root of the drive? If so, open this with a text editor to see the installed firmware version.

I shall check the USB that's installed in the game, and update to the latest - Thanks Mr_Tantrum

#683 3 years ago
    Quoted from scootss:

1) Every 5 or so times I turn the game on, I get no sound. I hear the pinsound tone during the diagnostics but then get no game sounds. If I turn it off and back on, everything works correctly.

I wanted to post a resolution to my long-standing Pinsound issue in case it helps someone experiencing the same issue. The issue seemed to be due my combination of rotten dog MPU and PinSound board.

The solution was to create a text file in the root of your drive called "config.ini" with the two lines as shown between ** below. Don't include the ***.
    [main]

engine = DE

To the credit of the pinsound brothers, once I got them involved, Nicolas didn't rest until it was solved.

#684 3 years ago

Been working on my Elvis game and trying to replicate these sound files used in the orchestration. Any idea how he was able to achieve such low levels? I reduced the sound level on the songs I added but they are still much louder than the other music files. See a snip from Audacity. Thanks for the help!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #685 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Been working on my Elvis game and trying to replicate these sound files used in the orchestration. Any idea how he was able to achieve such low levels? I reduced the sound level on the songs I added but they are still much louder than the other music files. See a snip from Audacity. Thanks for the help![quoted image]

Probably the volume was really low on your input levels whenever you captured the sound.

#686 3 years ago

Just added a new Pinsound orchestration to the Pinsound Community. I call it the Rockabilly Mix. Started with Andy_B's orchestration and added a few new songs and replaced the live tracks with original. Also deleted some of the slower songs to give it a more upbeat feel. New songs include: Shake, Rattle and Roll, Mystery Train, Good Rockin' Tonight, That's All Right, I Got a Woman.

Likely take a few days to be approved. Here is the link. Hope you enjoy it

https://www.pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/341-elvis-rockabilly/

#687 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

Just added a new Pinsound orchestration to the Pinsound Community. I call it the Rockabilly Mix. Started with Andy_B's orchestration and added a few new songs and replaced the live tracks with original. Also deleted some of the slower songs to give it a more upbeat feel. New songs include: Shake, Rattle and Roll, Mystery Train, Good Rockin' Tonight, That's All Right, I Got a Woman.
    Likely take a few days to be approved. Here is the link. Hope you enjoy it
    https://www.pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/341-elvis-rockabilly/

You may want to post in the Elvis owners thread.

#688 3 years ago

Great posts here! My question is that after downloading the legacy mix in .ogg format in a zip file, I had to extract in order to drag into fre:ac and convert to .wav. I then replaced some music files with other wave files. Do I need to compress the entire folder (make it a zip folder again) before installing the usb in the Pinsound board?

#689 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mattyk:

Great posts here! My question is that after downloading the legacy mix in .ogg format in a zip file, I had to extract in order to drag into fre:ac and convert to .wav. I then replaced some music files with other wave files. Do I need to compress the entire folder (make it a zip folder again) before installing the usb in the Pinsound board?

Nope.

#690 3 years ago

Thanks. It also automatically has a config.pinsound file where the music, sfx, jingle, and voice folders are. Do I leave it?

In the beginning of Tantrums post he said to create a Config.ini file on the usb under the Audio folder. How exactly do I do that or is it created automatically by Pinsound? Thanks.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #691 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mattyk:

Thanks. It also automatically has a config.pinsound file where the music, sfx, jingle, and voice folders are. Do I leave it?
    In the beginning of Tantrums post he said to create a Config.ini file on the usb under the Audio folder. How exactly do I do that or is it created automatically by Pinsound? Thanks.
    [quoted image]

Yes, this file is a requirement of the new format. It contains the shaker routing and orchestration adjustments you've made in PinSound Studio Pro, in addition to other things.

#692 3 years ago

I just bought a pin sound for my tssp. I have pinball pro speakers installed. However, when I connect the cn4 to the pinball pro speaker connector, I cannot get any sound. Also, the pinball pro speaker connector is 5 pin and pinsound is 7. Seems like 2 pins are bare. Has anyone else figured this out? Do I need some other adapter. I hope I don’t have to get new speakers. That would not be possible because I have pinball pros on all my game. Appreciate any help.

#693 3 years ago
    Quoted from robey99:

I just bought a pin sound for my tssp. I have pinball pro speakers installed. However, when I connect the cn4 to the pinball pro speaker connector, I cannot get any sound. Also, the pinball pro speaker connector is 5 pin and pinsound is 7. Seems like 2 pins are bare. Has anyone else figured this out? Do I need some other adapter. I hope I don’t have to get new speakers. That would not be possible because I have pinball pros on all my game. Appreciate any help.

I would ask Pinball Pro as they are likely familiar with Pinsound and may sell an adapter for their speakers. I bought my speakers from Flipper Fidelity and they connected no problem. Can't recall if the adapter came from FF or Pinsound directly.

#694 3 years ago
    Quoted from robey99:

Did you get the pinsound stereo cable?

#695 3 years ago

Did you get the pinsound stereo cable?

Yes. I sent them an email and they responded. I am getting pics and data to send. I’ll let you know.

#696 3 years ago

I have a really dumb question. I am trying to get on the Pinsound community site and cant seem to register. It keeps saying I have the security word wrong. The question is "What's the name of the white ball in the Twilight Zone?" I have tried powerball as one word, two, all caps , also tried just power . What am I missing here?

Thanks!

#697 3 years ago

I had trouble with this recently as well when I tried to register in my phone browser. Had to use a laptop to register. There is a captcha that didn’t display on my phone so it couldn’t verify me.

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I have a really dumb question. I am trying to get on the Pinsound community site and cant seem to register. It keeps saying I have the security word wrong. The question is "What's the name of the white ball in the Twilight Zone?" I have tried powerball as one word, two, all caps , also tried just power . What am I missing here?
    Thanks!

#698 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenkins:

I had trouble with this recently as well when I tried to register in my phone browser. Had to use a laptop to register. There is a captcha that didn’t display on my phone so it couldn’t verify me.

I am trying on a PC. The only captcha I see is down below if you want to comment without registering. If I click on that the registration pop up window goes away. This is driving me crazy!

#699 3 years ago

Follow up. I went back again today and sure enough the captcha was there and I signed up.

1 week later
    #700 3 years ago

Is there a faster way to upload mixes to the Pinsound card? I’ve seen it mentioned that you can use the software to speed things up, but I don’t see that option on the software. I can only save to the folder from where I opened the file. It would be nice to not have to wait 45 minutes every time I want to check out a new mix on my Guns N’ Roses game. Thanks in advance for any help!

There are 1,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tantrums-guide-to-pinsound/page/14?hl=mattyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.