2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Don_C
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5703 - Copy (resized).JPG
    #1 2 years ago

Going to be in Tampa, what are your favorite places to play? Any museum type locations in the area? Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play?searchterm=tampa#results

Quoted from Don_C:

Going to be in Tampa, what are your favorite places to play? Any museum type locations in the area? Thanks!

#3 2 years ago

In addition to those there is the Replay Arcade in Tarpon Springs. Big collection, but not always in the best condition.

Mad Beach Brewing had a couple nice machines too if you are heading out to the islands.

#4 2 years ago

Went here for the first time last week to play Rush specifically. Cool little hangout. About 15 or so pins. All new and in great shape. In Dunedin

https://www.rebootdunedin.com/

#5 2 years ago

Visit LSOG ! Tell Marshall freddy said hello!

#6 2 years ago

I live in Tampa Bay (St. Petersburg). There are a lot of bars/locations that have 2, 3 or 4 pins, but for larger varieties I prefer Reboot in Dunedin, Lowry Parcade in Tampa, Replay in Tarpon Springs, 81 Bay on Gandy Blvd in Tampa and my own house Wherever you go I’m sure you’ll have fun. Welcome to Tampa.

#7 2 years ago

Come visit the store at Little Shop of Games. We are just north of Tampa in an area called Lutz. Say it like "Boots".

Open Monday to Friday 11-7 pm.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Replay in Tarpon Springs

There is a place right around the corner from Replay that has the best wings I've ever had called Tarpon Tavern. It's been about 5 years since I was there, but if they are even close to as good as they were then, you're in for a treat. They were the Blackened Gorgonzola Wings and appear to still be on the menu.
    IMG_5703 - Copy (resized).JPGIMG_5703 - Copy (resized).JPG

#9 2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions and commenting on the places, very helpful. Love the Lowry Parcade, will try to hit a few more places over the weekend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tampa-pin-places and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.