6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MTpin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I took my star posts off my Gottlieb system 3 Tee'd Off and need help. Where do the six or seven tall star posts go?

#2 6 years ago

Usually the tall star posts go under slingshots,maybe someone with this game can check theirs to confirm

#4 6 years ago

Usually under the plastics that have a hole where a post screws down. Then a post nut/cap goes on the stud sticking up through the hole in the plastic.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the help! They seem to fit best under upper center plastic that tucks under ramp. I appreciate the support. Does anyone know where to get the alternate Caddyshack translite? Like the one I see for NGG. Have seen it on web but can't find it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tall-star-post-locations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.