Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

horse (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberslunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I started and lived with one game for nearly 3 years until I saved up enough for my second, and my third shortly thereafter (all I have room for . . . well, that's what my wife tells me).
    During the time when I only had one, I really learned about pinball in a multitude of ways. I taught myself how to maintain it, how to perform electrical repairs, and I took the time to really learn how to play the game (Getaway). I also credit only having one game to my getting into and designing custom decals and mods. If I had several early on, I would have probably been too busy playing and upcoming them all instead of taking time to design mods for them all. It was very disappointing when things were wrong and I couldn't play for several days because I was waiting on a part I had ordered.
    If you really like Shaq, then I would keep it for a period of time. If you are neutral about it, then I would make the extra $400 and make it your goal to find another title you would like and make it happen.

I agree with this advice and would sell the Shaq. You'll have a brand shiny new Stranger Things and I personally wouldn't want it sitting next to some crappy old game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberslunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/talk-some-sense-into-me?tu=cyberslunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.