Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgoett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

I've tried and tried to get friends to get machines. They make as much or more [a couple lots more] but still say they are too expensive and could never own one. I drive a 2002 vehicle and they drive 2010's, etc.
    I guess it's just what you make a priority in your life.

When my inlaws come down they don't even put 1 game on any of the machines. My wife's grandpa would play [doesn't travel well now] and about have a heart attack when they would match and he'd laugh, laugh, laugh afterwards. But the rest of the family shows no interest whatsoever. My father included. Pinball is my life [play at home - fix them at work] and these people are totally indifferent to it. Whatever. It makes me happy and that's what matters.

To your other comment about the bickering with different camps on here-- just tune it out. I have Woz and STLE so I've tried them both. WoZ might be up for sale very soon but Hobbit is still preordered. Play what you like and move those on that you don't. Don't let other people's opinion create yours for you. Play it for yourself!!!!

#26 10 years ago

I like that. Same cost as crack or meth without the physical side effects of losing teeth and pitted skin.
    lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgoett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/talk-about-polarizing?tu=dgoett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.