11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by toddsolus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BentleyBear.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi everyone !
    New pinhead here from Norway.I bought a cointaker led kit for my TOTAN and i got a couple of questions.First,in the "inserts and controlled lamps" bag there were 6.pcs 44 cool mini lamps too many that i don,t need and there is 6 less of the 555 cool mini that i need.This is not the biggest problem so i will just order 6 more of the 555 cool mini.
    Now,here is something i really am wondering about:
    Flasher lamps:Number 16 in the flasher location it says"Left eject flasher-89 red and insert flasher-906 red in the cointaker lamp guide.The 89 red is ok but the 906 red insert i can't find.

23.Magic lamp flasher.What kind of flashers goes under the lamp since there are 3 lamp holder there.

Backboard(Flashers and the 4.pcs 44 type lamps):Same there

+ 25,26 and location 27.

One 89 lamp is not in the kit (there is only 4 in the kit but the playfiled needs 5)

Playfield GI:
    44 purple frosted (4.pcs) Don't know where there theese goes + 2.pcs 44 orange flex

It looks like i need more flashers and 44 lamps
    Missing 2 lamps (Eject holes) + 2.pcs 44 lamps under the special censor on each side.
    4.pcs flashers in the backbox

I think that's all.
    Hope someone out there can help me with this.
    If something is unclear,please let me know and i will try to explain better

#4 11 years ago

Ok,mabye i will try normal flashers instead.If you have installed led's in your TOTAN could you please tell me where the 4.pcs 44 purple frosted leds goes + the 2.pcs 44 orange flex leds that was in the Playfield gi bag ? The eject holes and the red button for the special under the playfield i don't have any bulbs for.
    Do you know witch one of the 3 lamp holders under the playfield is for the magic lamp flasher ?
    I also need to know what kind of 44 leds i need for the backboard.
    Hope you can help me.

Casper.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BentleyBear.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-led-bulb-questions?tu=BentleyBear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.